Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Scotland > outdoor in Scotland ??

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
outdoor in Scotland ?? Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 12:07 PM #321
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud of
Hello Scotland!

Any of ya tried Dane/Swede/Fin earlys out there?
Cause if we can do it here, u can do it there, don't have to settle for autoflows only.. Check out my sig for some OD-pix

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2011, 02:58 PM #322
smokinweedgi

smokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enough
yes badticket a lot of us are running danish and canadian strains

very imressive work you have done at 60 lat
smokinweedgi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:40 PM #323
rocket high

rocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nice
Here's a update from yesterday... There's been more fatalities since last week the DRxDR Auto's have been hit hard ... only 1 left now and i planted 5 last week but the deer ate them too, but these deer aren't any old deer they only like eating females, the bastards.They left one male and a bit of a female but the females are done for sadly.

I went down with more wire mesh yesterday and covered all the remaining plants so no more fatalities i hope. oh and we've had a heatwave (2 days sun) LOL so the plants are loving it right now.

Here's some pic's

Theres more in my album if you fancy a look

Updates here for 2011/2012 outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....44#post4542144

rocket high is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 09:05 PM #324
smokinweedgi

smokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enough
lookin good ,m8 suns here at last ,lets hope it stays for a while
smokinweedgi is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2011, 12:03 AM #325
Hoots

Hoots is a jewel in the roughHoots is a jewel in the roughHoots is a jewel in the roughHoots is a jewel in the roughHoots is a jewel in the roughHoots is a jewel in the rough
Plants are looking good, bugger with the deer though. Interesting they didn't like the smell of the male , fine to breed plants the deer won't taste!

Amazed at the growth a bit more sun can produce, a good july will make all the difference.
Hoots is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2011, 07:22 PM #326
rocket high

rocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nice
Here's another update from yesterday.

The auto's are real small .... one drxlsxlr is as good as dead so some early smoke coming my way it seems. The DRxDR male is looking real good he hasn't got a cage as i know the deer don't like it at all .....LOL

The normal strains are a bit behind as well .... well apart from a couple of GGxDanish Passion's they are at a good height now and look to be a winner for height and liking the acidic soil, it would be good to get a male for further breeding ... but still no sex showing so i'll not get too far ahead of myself.

The deer eaten Scottish x HP2 are making a valiant recovery to my surprise so they might make a couple of joints worth when finished...

Here's the pics

[color="Blue"]Normal strains

Old 07-11-2011, 07:24 PM #327
rocket high

double post :(

Old 07-11-2011, 07:26 PM #328
rocket high

and more

Old 07-11-2011, 07:33 PM #329
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Not much sun Rocket? Conditions seem harsh pal.

Were not having the brightest summers down here.

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2011, 07:01 AM #330
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
Rocket,

The deer protection looks good. I have been lucky it seems and just suffered my first depredations. Yes, your yellow plant
does look just like my swamp plants.

Great grow and in such tough conditions!

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote