What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK ULTRA?

L

Laugan Gaucher

There was a lot of variation in a 10 pack. Here's a couple of shots of plants just before harvest. All had a good amount of resin. Potency 5-7 depending on pheno. Did not smell like OGKush. Had a dank smell to it. Maybe like fresh mexi brickweed before it became a brick. I enjoyed growing them but would choose a Chem/OGK cross from REZ or Krypto if I was to do it over.

looks like diesel wonder or somethink like this. no apparence of the G13 genetic. it's a fake for me.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
smoked some dank MK Ultra...Og Pheon at the dam.....was killer...but it was the breeder cut guess its hard to find

my Sage & sour
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

duzt

MK

MK

I traded Adam some glass many years ago when he first released the MK and grabbed some sage n sour at the same time. I have to say I hated every plant of the mk but the sns was very nice. I would avoid the MK myself, in 10, maybe 1 or 2 should be mediocre, I expect most phenos to be keepers.

A

Aerokush101

Is anyone willing to prove me wrong: Tasters & Growers Challenge!! Buy a pack of MK Ultra, do a grow show, send out finished samples of the "KEEPER" pheno, and let somone who has really tasted OG Sample the results....

Any Volunteers?

Gods son

I luv the carrott taste and strong punch of MK U!

I got 2 clones from a "legendary" MK Ultra pheno, and it blows anything away! however I lost the cut even in that year back in 2006.

but I'll grow it again, indoors

it's one of the unique strains what have started to dissapear cause of the yield orientated marijuana growing market nowadays..

it's not a too high yielder, OG Kush type buds.. nice yellowish buds with fckin strong smell and high. strong, sudden punch ; )

flowering time is 65-70 days on that OG dominated pheno.

..who doesn't likes it, maybe bought fake (f2) seeds..........

but itz just meh

GS

Dr.Bacterio

HI everyone

I´ve just harvested my Mk´s, 76 days 12/12.
..:crazy:And they where supposed to be indica... :crazy:lol

First 3 weeks of 12/12 they grew 5 times its size, from 20cm(7.8") to more than 1m(39"). Buds grew a bit airy but with solid flowers, I had to tie branches all over the place, good production. Smell is strong and not sweet at all, more like fuel. It could be OG pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
MK Ultra does have OG in the make up.

I ran a pack years ago when it was first released and had one of the most OG type funky plants I have ever grown. It has stuck in my memory ever since and tasted like the plethora of OG's with a bit more spice adn skunkyness. The massive variation comes from the MNS G13xSkunk that was used as the Male P line.

Here is my old grow report - copied off some website.

-----

Grower Report - theherbalizor on September 22, 2005, 11:45 am

MK Ultra from T.H.Seeds rated 8.00

Overall Rating: 8 Effect: Couchlock, body stone
Potency: 10 Stature: Somewhat short and squat
Yield: 6 Phenotype: Mixed, Indica / Sativa
Ease: 6 Indoor: 70 to 75 days
Appearance: 8 Outdoor: Not Listed
Odor Level: 9 Odor: Spicey with hint of lemons and overwhelming skunky smell
Taste Level: 9 Taste: Smooth spicey lemony cream candy
Grower's Tilt: Not Listed Sexes: Standard (M/F)
SI Rating: Not Listed Vintage: Not Listed

This pheno is my favorite strain as it stands. Two seeds germed both fem. This MK was kept as a mum and subsequently vegged for around 6 months. 15l soil pot, bio bizz allmix, House and Garden feed scheme with budxl and top shooter.

Plant originally placed with four others under 600w. But after 5 weeks or so got moved to its own 600w with a small Rhino plant.

If smell is an issue for you then this is not the strain to grow. It gets through carbons and even ozone. The smell is unmistakable, very skunky with massive lemony spicey scent if plant is brushed. I came home one day to smell my garden at the local store 500 yards from my house. It was the mk i could smell clearly over the 3 other strains including Sage n Sour.

She was around 4ft when 12/12 induced and she finished at 71 days at just over 5ft. So not too much stretch. The buds really start to pump out resin from around 21 days and doesnt stop. Around 50 days the buds double in size to form huge donkey dick buds.

The coloration from the g13 x skunk (the male used in the cross g13xskunk) really came through, yellow leafs from early on and beautiful golden buds when ripe.

Drying took alittle over 2 weeks at 22deg 55% humidity. First precure smoke had me on the floor in fits of hysterics over nothing. I wasnt watching tv, and i was on my own. The smoke in smooth, and on the inhale you get spice and skunk, the exhale is even smoother leaving a lemony curd taste and coating in your mouth. With cure this smell only gets stronger. This really can not be contained, both the dry bud and the smoke. She yielded a little under 5oz. of prime smoke.

fx, well this is seroius. The other mk phen, the oger phen doesnt come close. Looks good, taste good if not better than this pheno but this wipes the floor (or should i say ceiling, no i mean floor)with everything ive smoked and grown. She come in hard and fast within a couple of tokes. The swet on forehead builds up and then bam, your down for the count. The great thing is even after 3 weeks of smoking this all to my self after a month cure i still had no immunity. The last q i smoked in a day and felt so stoned the next morning i could still hardly move. I nearly whited out for the first time, and several seasoned friends did.Great.

From experiance and research with mk it looks as this pheno is a rare one in a million find. Unfortunatly i have no genetics left from this plant, spider loved her. Very old school taste with awesom power.

Garden Information for this report
Bloom Wattage Used: 410w to 1000w
Average Plant Height: Not Listed
Plants per Sq. Foot: Not Listed
Average Yield per Plant: 5.00
Pruning or Plant Style: Bush
Fertilization Method: Chemically fed

2x 600w aircooled in 7.5ftx4ftx8ft. 6inch extract 2x 4inch intake. 2x 4inch dump fans. Originaly 4 big plants per 600 then moved to, two per 600w at 5weeks of 12/12.

Report added by: theherbalizor

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

R

RNDZL

mk ultra at about 70 days

went clsoe to 90.

Was nice and potent, I had to reveg, since i didn't take cuts

This plant was excellent

the other was a male

I also ran serious, HGFS, unmentioned seedbank and TH seeds

MK Ultra required far more root depth than any other strain and was the most problematic relative to the others

I like her, she is getting run again.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Great looking plant RNDZL - I just wish I still had mine.

I found my pics, have edited them into my above post.

To me, looks the perfect hybrid of both Plines.

chranotik

Here is a budshot of one of my mk phenos that is at day 62 of flowering from seed, how much longer do you guys think she can go? btw the 3 phenos i have remind me a lot of the hindu kush i ran a couple months ago..

b6xeg8.jpg

shorty

Nice flowers...:joint:

My Mk Ultra buds was like yours. Just a little more fluffy. I have grown with the One Bud technic (start with 12h light) and she has made a stretch like crazy. I was a little disapointed about the grow of this strain but my OG#18 from Reserva Privada is almost identical in the grow. Very big stretch and same apparence.
I think it's the OG Kush inside :) So I don't condemn TH Seeds :)