Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Scotland > outdoor in Scotland ??

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
outdoor in Scotland ?? Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 12:53 PM #291
rocket high

rocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nice
Hi JGP

i would love to see a few pics of the RD/OFN X HFH Scottish in your friends garden .... i have high hopes for this cross the RD might give the Scottish more potency so it should work out well .

Updates here for 2011/2012 outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....44#post4542144

rocket high is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:26 PM #292
SilverSurfer_OG
Living Organic Soil...

SilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of light
Whats HFH Scottish?

Still getting some nice days?

Been liming my spots and planting broad beans.

Dr. Richard Lindzen MIT "Controlling carbon is a bureaucrat's dream. If you control carbon, you control life."

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin L.King Jr

Terra Preta Dark Soil Experiment

Recycled Organic Living Soil

Organic Fanatics Australia
SilverSurfer_OG is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 PM #293
smokinweedgi

smokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enoughsmokinweedgi will become famous soon enough
some f,in weather hope yer seedlings make it thru troops
smokinweedgi is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 09:05 PM #294
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
This season we're having at the moment is turning into a nightmare, I've lost atleast half my plants to slugs and snails and the cold weather.I snapped a couple of pics of the survivors.Hope the temps increase soon.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01775.jpg DSC01776.jpg
JGP is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 11:35 AM #295
rocket high

rocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nicerocket high is just really nice
@ silver surfer ...heres a pic of my HFH Scottish (bred by eno - refined by esbe@HFH)

That weather was mental ..... did you see the strength of the wind yesterday ... a big tree beside my house has been completely ripped out of the ground and there's leafs and branches everywhere... this leads me to think the small plants that i planted must be shredded by the 75mph wind no doubt ...im going have to go to the site today to access the damage...this is going to hurt my back but i have no choice.

is everyone elses ok ?

Last edited by rocket high; 05-24-2011 at 12:31 PM..

Old 05-29-2011, 07:11 PM #296
rocket high

Been down to assess the damage.I feared the worst when i seen lots of pine trees blown down everywhere .... but i was worrying for nothing as the plants survived the storm no problems they look a little pale but i'll give them some nitrogen the next time I'm down .

Its the slugs that are their biggest enemy about 6 or 7 have been eaten so much for slug pellets, i put more down anyway for a piece of mind .... time to get some copper wire down as a secondary measure.

They haven't had one good day since they have been out ...this worries me a bit as its the end of may and it feels like winter it was 5c yesterday morning BBrrrr .

pray for sun everyone

Last edited by rocket high; 05-29-2011 at 07:23 PM..

Old 05-29-2011, 08:42 PM #297
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant future
wow bro, remember these simple beercan blockers are good agains the damn slugs.

put two together for an almost slugfree plant, here is only one, less protected

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2011, 11:13 PM #298
rocket high

Hi Esben

Ive seen your cans .....i should've protected them more but my sore back restricted my access to the site sadly, i will make some of your cans for my next batch that will be going out soon.

Is anyone using slug bait?? ... I'm interested to know how it works or if it works.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:20 PM #299
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is anyone using slug bait?? ... I'm interested to know how it works or if it works.
I`m using beertraps , get pissed die happy . Looks like slug city round your plants rocket .

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2011, 12:01 AM #300
SilverSurfer_OG
Living Organic Soil...

SilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of lightSilverSurfer_OG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket high View Post
@ silver surfer ...heres a pic of my HFH Scottish (bred by eno - refined by esbe@HFH)

That weather was mental ..... did you see the strength of the wind yesterday ... a big tree beside my house has been completely ripped out of the ground and there's leafs and branches everywhere... this leads me to think the small plants that i planted must be shredded by the 75mph wind no doubt ...im going have to go to the site today to access the damage...this is going to hurt my back but i have no choice.

is everyone elses ok ?
Cheers mate good to see a Scottish strain. Those babies being so small probs helped em survive the high winds.

I have used clear plastic 3 litre juice bottles with the bottoms cut off as mini greenhouses. Not sure how they go against slugs but they help get em established.

Good luck hope the global warming kicks in soon lol

Dr. Richard Lindzen MIT "Controlling carbon is a bureaucrat's dream. If you control carbon, you control life."

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin L.King Jr

Terra Preta Dark Soil Experiment

Recycled Organic Living Soil

Organic Fanatics Australia
SilverSurfer_OG is offline Quote