What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do I have my bases covered??

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
yeah and while I buy down to earth in a pinch they are expensive

I found a local wholesaler who sells to the public

they sell neptune's harvest and I get 50 lb bags of kelp oyster and other crab etc

still on my first bag of kelp from 3 + years ago same with oyster went through a 20 lb tub of crab shell went to get more and found out the 50 lb was only like 10 dollars more

the trick it to find someone who supplies the line you like in contractor bulk and buy cash as a walk in, most small farmers and enthusiasts do it that way but they market to legit markets and none of it is marketed for pot

asking for certain things off season can get you some funny looks in an illegal state

One thing I noticed is everything I bought is available in 50 lb bags.
Much of it in 20 lb bags.
Must be cheaper that way. But I'd hate to buy 7 bags all at once!!!!!

The misses has her medical card and we're in a legal state.
No worries there.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Feed stores generally sell a lot of these products, oyster shell is great for chickens, kelp for all livestock they get some salt and iodide from it, crab shell may be more specific in certain areas but would make great poultry feed, seed meals etc can be found in certain areas easily from feed suppliers or they can be asked where to find them and usually someone will help you. When in doubt if you have amish around they can be quite helpful as well, they don't seem to care if people are growing cannabis as long as it's not coming back to their community.

truck

if all else fails just compost your soil with a combo of egg layer feed for the calcium and a high crude protein chicken feed.