What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G clone in the UK?

zamzia

Veteran
Good morning fellow ICers.

I've heard some chat about a heavy Indica called the G Clone. Can anyone share any info on this and has anybody run it or holds it?

All the best
zam

Y

Yard dog

G-force if it's the same was from the dam, been in the UK a while now i think (a good few years)....
I was originally told it was a G13/NL but I'm unsure as to that. Maybe a G13/Sk x NL ?

William76

The original g clone,was rumours on the net she was from the dam,and called g force,but u can tell the real 1 by the effect,turns ur head upside down,to some its like a headrush,quite overwhelming to newbs(and seasoned tokers whove not had her b4)shes meant to be g13 x auroura indica iirc.76

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yeah the G is not to be confused with g force or g13. It is as hazy says.

Stuppa introduced this to me years ago. A fantastic strain. Silly big yields and silly big stretchy plants.

The plants shown here were grown by Stuppa, and amazing they were.

I kind of feel g has gone. All offerings I’ve seen are cheeses or fakes. Although my mate has a run hanging at the mo that I’m very eager to see as he picked up the cut in brum and says it’s a leggy bitch. So high hopes.

Attachments

• D9CFE11B-3A52-4049-856C-8C2A934CFC24.jpeg
    D9CFE11B-3A52-4049-856C-8C2A934CFC24.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 15CA0F53-0A45-423F-9D1E-30D6883986A9.jpeg
    15CA0F53-0A45-423F-9D1E-30D6883986A9.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 18
Y

Yard dog

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=G%20Skunk

its just g or g skunk and was a pure afghan ,was bought over from amsterdam in 1994 ,you'll be very lucky to find her ,,rocking horse shit or the real cheese would be easier to find

not to be confused with gforce from flying dutchman which was a g13 hybrid
https://flyingdutchmen.com/cannabis-seeds/g-force-feminized

The stuff we used to get came from Solihull way, this was years ago though it def was not a pure afghan TMK though we were sure we were getting 2 different things with batches.. one was knockout herb and one was up.... so which was which? the up one we thought had some Hawaiian in it? the other one would just knock you out... we got it from a fella into his boxing as the lad we got it from was mates with him.. I'm just curious as to what it was...

hazyfontazy

Veteran
The stuff we used to get came from Solihull way, this was years ago though it def was not a pure afghan TMK though we were sure we were getting 2 different things with batches.. one was knockout herb and one was up.... so which was which? the up one we thought had some Hawaiian in it? the other one would just knock you out... we got it from a fella into his boxing as the lad we got it from was mates with him.. I'm just curious as to what it was...

g was the knockout 1 and was afghan,,the boxing lad i think i know ,,was mates with ray ..

the hawaiin was hawaiin lights iirc