Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2017, 12:04 PM #1
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

This ambitious grow is in a box 1200 x 1200 x 1200.
Twin 375w EYE CMH bulbs in a cool tube.
In Coco and pierlite.
The plants have been on 11/13 from week one.
This is start of week one of flowering.
I will post some close ups of each plant as the grow progresses
I have 2 Malawi x Ethiopia
One Panama x Honduras
One each of Panama and Golden Tiger
And 2 Kalichina x Zamaldelica one squat and Indica the other large and sativa leaning this should get very interesting over the next 12 to 14 weeks ha ha.
Of course they will all be cob cured or loose fermented cured to bring out the true African taste I love so much.
Fingers crossed.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:13 PM #2
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
That's going to be a very full box.
Good luck closing the door after ten weeks.
Nice selection.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:06 PM #3
ULMW

ULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to allULMW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
This ambitious grow is in a box 1200 x 1200 x 1200.
Twin 375w EYE CMH bulbs in a cool tube.
In Coco and pierlite.
The plants have been on 11/13 from week one.
This is start of week one of flowering.
I will post some close ups of each plant as the grow progresses
I have 2 Malawi x Ethiopia
One Panama x Honduras
One each of Panama and Golden Tiger
And 2 Kalichina x Zamaldelica one squat and Indica the other large and sativa leaning this should get very interesting over the next 12 to 14 weeks ha ha.
Of course they will all be cob cured or loose fermented cured to bring out the true African taste I love so much.
Fingers crossed.

View Image View Image
Greetings Tangwena!!! Pray you are well! Lovely line up you got gokng on !!! I have Subbed and looking forward to this grow!!
Happy Growing !!!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2017, 06:09 PM #4
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of light
All right, man! nice choices in good hands, can't wait!
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2017, 11:00 PM #5
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Thanks guys any one of them could fill my space on their own but I wanted to try them all so this is the only way I can do them. pinching bending and pruning is going to be needed.

I am not after big yields 2 or 3 ozs each will be more than enough cob cured for me as I only use 0.3grams or so every day chewed. They will last a long time.
I took clones of GT, Panama, Panama x Honduras and Malawi x Ethiopia ha ha I may stick the Gt clones in as buds on a stick I love that stuff so much.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:06 AM #6
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to all
Good luck Tang!Great to see another grow from you!
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2017, 08:45 AM #7
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Good luck Tang!Great to see another grow from you!
These were testers from Dubi the crosses and the Kalichina x Zamaldelica its the least I can do for someone as cool as the man.
I just wish I could grow them one at a time and get them fat but that would take forever its the best I can do to repay his generosity.
I have some others as well that I haven't had a chance to try yet.
Everything I have grown from Ace has been great in one way or another.
I grew The Panama x Malawi but thought the high was too short and gave most of it away.
The other day i found 1/4 ounce of cob that has been aging for over a year.
It was so bloody strong I could feel it coming on as I chewed it.
Fantastic trippy high I really loved it.
So now I am just putting all the cobs I make to age like wine in a cellar, none of them are bad some just need a bit of aging.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:27 PM #8
Tangwena

Starting flower week one

First pic group shot
Second pic kali China x Zam indica looking
third pic Kalichina x Zam sativa its been bent over it grew that fast
Fourth pic Golden Tiger
Fifth pic Malawi x Ethiopia front faster flowering rear left just starting to flower the stand out in this group is the Golden Tiger I am so happy I took clones of this one. Once the clones root they will join in the fun I want as much as possible to cob up I love the effects once aged.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:35 PM #9
Tangwena

Lastly Panama x Honduras and Panama 1 week of flowering.
The Px H is a lovely mix of Panama and floral, while the Panama is very smelly and just the same pheno I had before shes going to make stella cobs again. I really like the Panama and Golden Tiger and zamaldelica although I haven't got one in this grow.

Old 10-14-2017, 11:56 PM #10
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit is a jewel in the roughBuckeyebandit is a jewel in the roughBuckeyebandit is a jewel in the roughBuckeyebandit is a jewel in the roughBuckeyebandit is a jewel in the roughBuckeyebandit is a jewel in the roughBuckeyebandit is a jewel in the rough
tagged along for this one. Malawi x Ethiopia sounds interesting for sure. any idea if these will be released?
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote