What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strongest / most potent strain

G

ganjygav

I'd happy run ya some Shatter zam lol

Il be on tour with my new job soon enough so we link up for a smokey smoke?

Erm as far as the strongest strains go amber Trich it and she'll be glued to the floor

Alaplician thunderfuck
Armageddon
Cookies
Chemdawg
Pink kush
Purple kush
OG ghost train haze
Ghost of leeroy
Moonshine haze
Strawberry banana
WiFi og
Starfighter
Stardawg

Some of the strongest I've had lately mate only smoked em tho not grown any of em yet

I always push for Amber now. It's a different level of high. My body feels heavy, like drunk.
I won't crop until I see Amber anymore. My last crop I thought I took to long as some of the trichs looked almost black but it was the best I've ever smoked. Gotta love the tangeloupe

zamzia

Veteran
I've had a couple of PMs (you know who you are) and I have to say, there are some golden brothers on here! I try to be sociable as I can given my mental problems, but there is some real love between some of us! FANTASTIC!

zamzia

Veteran
I'd happy run ya some Shatter zam lol

Il be on tour with my new job soon enough so we link up for a smokey smoke?

Erm as far as the strongest strains go amber Trich it and she'll be glued to the floor

Alaplician thunderfuck
Armageddon
Cookies
Chemdawg
Pink kush
Purple kush
OG ghost train haze
Ghost of leeroy
Moonshine haze
Strawberry banana
WiFi og
Starfighter
Stardawg

Some of the strongest I've had lately mate only smoked em tho not grown any of em yet

My man BGB!! I don't even know how to smoke shattered bro! Never tried it! Maybe I'll come up and you can introduce me to this ;)

B

bigganjabud

My man BGB!! I don't even know how to smoke shattered bro! Never tried it! Maybe I'll come up and you can introduce me to this ;)

Your gonna need

A dome less nail

A glass bong of whatever description ya want

A blowtorch

But if ya want a crash course il put ya local shop on my books and link up if not it's an overnight at mine or hotel but mate you won't be driving afterwards for a few hours haha

Nuff love bruv

Il whack you up some of my crumble aswell if ya want

Blazeee

Veteran
Hey B. I ran the Illuminati cut a couple years back. Damn the stink!! I've never made rosin fella, don't have any equipment to make or smoke it :(

Hey Zam, ive got the one thats going around manchester, not the purple one, and shes got a proper stink to her, really strong high aswell. If ive not smoked her in a while she makes me feel abit twitchy lol.

The rosin is so easy to make mate, im using a cheapo hair straightener and i butchered up part of my bubble bag drying screen, you know that small square that comes with the bags.

Tumble or bubble hash your bud and trim, cut out a small piece of the drying screen and place sift/hash inside it and fold in to a small pouch. Place in between parchment paper then press with hairstraightner for about 30 seconds - a min, maybe turn the straightener off after 30 secs but keep pressing for another 30 secs, just got to make sure the straightener dont get too hot. Also make sure not to press it too hard at first as ive had the hash leak out the little pouch in to the oil a few times.

As far as smoking it goes, ive just been using something like a straightened out paper clip to rub it all on the inside of a rizla when i skin up. No need for any fancy equipment.

Also im pretty sure that the clone fairy has got the stardawg ;)

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Been trying to get a decent cut of GG#4 had a couple come my way and both weren't anything to shout home about!

so much hype it and its frustrating getting sub par cuts!

There are a lot of fake GG4 cuts going around the US, even from dispensaries. So getting in UK would be more difficult. I only vape, but true GG4 is supposed to have blue smoke.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I always push for Amber now. It's a different level of high. My body feels heavy, like drunk.
I won't crop until I see Amber anymore. My last crop I thought I took to long as some of the trichs looked almost black but it was the best I've ever smoked. Gotta love the tangeloupe

I think that one of the differences with more amber trics is more CBN, as well as maximum Thc, but, it is almost certainly more complex than that, more mature weed seems to have less loud (probably) monoterpenes ..like normal ice hash has less than fresh frozen and the more we are learning about terpenes and other cannabinoids, the less we realise we actually know.

GUY-FAWKES

illumianti stardog, sensi star pre 95 stock and haze 19 x skunk from nirvna.. it blew the doors of any haze from any other bank ive ran

GUY-FAWKES

There are a lot of fake GG4 cuts going around the US, even from dispensaries. So getting in UK would be more difficult. I only vape, but true GG4 is supposed to have blue smoke.

GG4 legit cut has been doing the rounds in uk for good 3 - 4 , no the smoke isnt blue lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I won't smoke outdoor weed, due to bugs in buds etc, but constantly get told that its stronger than any indoor locally available. I wouldn't care, but the outdoor weed came from my seeds, so I think strength is grow environment dependant. Try her on some local outdoor or tell her she's a junky looking for smack and give her the boot.

rolandomota

Veteran
Cob cure some sativa and give her a gram to chew on search for "malawi style cob cureing "here on icmag

RGG

Im totally the oppisit anything for my personal smoke if it is a 8 week flower i will wait till about 70% Trichomes are cloudy usually at about 7 weeks in.

Couchlock isnt my style any more!

Latest posts

Latest posts