What's new

Volcano Digi best price?

zamzia

Veteran
Morning guys and gals

I'm finally going to purchase one... Anyone seen any great deals for these please?

All the best
zam

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Zamzia,
Hope you had a good start into the week.
Storz& Bickel is close to where I'm from originally, but given how low the pound is rn, no use looking for a Volcano in Germany or mainland Europe...
Best deals most likely to be had on the big online shopping platforms, decide yourself if you want to take your business there.
Digital Volcanoes between 370 and 400 GBP, classic ones for around 300GBP... depending on acessories included etc...
I've got a S&B Mighty myself and these things last, even more so the volcanoes, so despite the high price you will still get a very good deal across the lifespan of the product.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
CC

hazyfontazy

Veteran
i use namaste ,service is good ..

unless your super finicky i'd save the cash and get the normal volcano ,,both work exactly the same ..

for portables boundless do great copies of the mighty and crafty but half the price ,,had my boundless cf for 6 months no problems with it ,,imo it works better than the crafty which it replaced ,my friend has the mighty and he agrees for the price its a very good portable (i paid £87 at namaste )

the new improved boundless portables are probably better than the mighty and crafty ..

storz and bickle need to upgrade all their products ,,they're getting outdated and overtook by newer tech

saying that i still love my volcano and would still have a crafty if some scrote handn't stole it

vaping ftw :biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zamzia, ,
Volcanoes are a great bit of kit but imho are huge and take up space with that big old balloon,,, best of luck,,,s2

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Zamzia, ,
Volcanoes are a great bit of kit but imho are huge and take up space with that big old balloon,,, best of luck,,,s2

i agree ,,mine sits on my desk whilst i use my boundless cf ,,nearly sold it the other day but my heart said no :biggrin:

I would never save 20 bucks and buy my Volcano from any shady Ebay vendor. If you want to spend so much money, I recommend to buy your Volcano from the manufacturer:

https://www.storz-bickel.com/us/en/store.html

I use the Digit for more than ten years now, every evening for a couple of hours and the Digit still works like on the first day and I'm sure I will still use it in a couple of years. The Volcano is worth the money and I use the solid valve set and the follow-up costs for the bags are very very low. I pay 99 cent for a five meter roll.

And concerning the 'annoying' bag - most people don't realize, that they inhale vapor and no smoke. The trick with the bag is to rebreath the vapor. Don't inhale and blow out, this is no smoke. Keep the bag on your lips and rebreath the vapor a couple of times. Let the vapor in the bag. After exhaling there is still much THC in the vapor and if you just exhale it's lost.
If you rebreath the vapor back into the bag, you will have a very high degree of effectiveness and also much more of the flavor of the weed, because the really good flavor will only be in the first bag and you can enjoy the flavor much longer by rebreathing. You also get maybe 50% of the THC of your weed with the frist bag. Don't exhale it! After four bags and a second grinding every bag more means to squeeze out the rests of the THC.

And after so many years I don't really hear the noise of the Volcano anymore. I would never buy any other.

Latest posts

Latest posts