What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Product earth expo.

B

bigganjabud

Green crack hybrid, how much!!
Lol. They really milked it.

I gave away seeds as good as them.

Yeah @mack what were the ones you gave me that wernt in the tub family!!! Also what did ya rekon on that crumble? I was fuming my tub opened in my bag bro believe

@zam maaaaaan I'm still going hahaaha

@tommyg and @jaypp and marta and the uk rep it was brilliant to see and meet you again but tommy man you've spoiled me!!! Man I only just opened the little box with the sweet logo on a min ago and WOW I am overwhelmed THANKYOU AGAIN AMIGO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT YEAR AND NEXT EVENT TRY AND SWING IT WITH MANAGEMENT TO BE THERE HAHAHA also that hood came in super handy today when it rained

@yts again man seriously I'm glad I got some time with you while I was semi sober and you got to meet a good few personal friends (yeah I got really messy at about 10pm)

WELL TBH PEOPLE..........

I only found out today my mrs best mate from school was working one of the stalls aswell but il post about that at a later date

I AIN'T SAYING WHAT THEY ARE OR WHO THEY ARE FROM AS I'M SPENDING SOME QUALITY TIME WITH THE WIFE AND SON AND ERM RECOVERING
BUT I CAME OUT WITH 100 FLIPPING SEEDS SO EXPECT TO BE BORED OF MY PRESENCE AND DIARYS UNTIL THE END OF TIME REALLY

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE

NAMESTAE

AND ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT IT

I'd advise a weekend ticket but don't go the whole vip route as the extra £35 ain't worth it really

Well it's been a pleasure and forgive the shameless plug but if anyone wants to check any of my current diarys you can find them......

Here

Ongoing love affair with sweet family seeds and there new strains

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342879

And here is my c99 and budding love and friendship with Mr b and the female seeds collective

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343767

Here you can find my go at gorilla and atomic from bomb seeds

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343164

And last but not least my ongoing first attempt at philosophers seeds genetics here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343594

IF I DON'T PROMOTE ME NO ONE ELSE WILL

photos Tommoro of my goodie bag

Oh and before I forget

@mellofellow I might not have remembered your ic name but we caught up for a quick smoke today and it was interesting to get to ask you a few questions even if it is out of current budget to set up a glass manipulation lab hahaha

AT BLAZEE MAN I'M TRUELY SORRY WE DIDN'T GET TO MEET BUT MAN I BASICALLY ASKED EVERYONE I SEEN IN A WHEELCHAIR IF THEY WERE ON A FORUM surprise surprise your description was actually applyable to approximately 50 people over the weekend, I don't suppose it helped at all that I gave you a number that was one number long "poxy stoners eh?"

Erm will check message I sent and correct my mistake mate if you wanna chat gis a shout man would still love a smoke

To everyone there who I met Erm I might of been a bit bouncy on the Saturday but I can assure you that today was a bit more lathargic so I've had another go to get me home!!!

It's been my pleasure to meet you that we're there and chat to everyone on this thread if you were there or not, and also to be elected as a spokesperson on the event, it makes a change to talk about much else but plants, gens, phenos or extractions

TO ANYONE SCARED OF MEETING UP AT THESE EVENTS WE ARE ALL WEED HEADS SO YOU'LL FIND THAT THE BEST WAY TO START A CONVO IS TO SHARE YA STASH

This has been bgb reporting live again after a heavy weekend, from the foetal position on my massive beanbag, in a very self induced manor

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey bgb, dont know if you remember but i did say at the end of close you would have at least 100 seeds, you was at 60 odd at the time, thanks for gifting me a pack of gorilla bomb and 3 sour ice cake seeds very much appreciated mate.

Also good to meet your fam Louise, fuck forgot you uncles name, he gave me his card and when i looked at it the next day i thought who's ronald lol.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Hey bgb, dont know if you remember but i did say at the end of close you would have at least 100 seeds, you was at 60 odd at the time, thanks for gifting me a pack of gorilla bomb and 3 sour ice cake seeds very much appreciated mate.

Also good to meet your fam Louise, fuck forgot you uncles name, he gave me his card and when i looked at it the next day i thought who's ronald lol.

Peace.

Hahahahaa good times bro I'm gonna send you a pm and sort that out haha

Dude your east coast cookies and your prediction were both spot on man check ya pm it ended up a little over that but maaaaaan hahaha gis some numbers for them euro millions bruv?

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These are just a couple packs I took photos of and Il get a group shot of everything

STAY blessed people

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm certainly making this a weekend next year, I spent more time stoned on the train than stoned at the event !
Utterly shocking.

B

bigganjabud

I'm certainly making this a weekend next year, I spent more time stoned on the train than stoned at the event !
Utterly shocking.

I did hear you were there at some point but I was on a different planet at the time

Weekend next year

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did hear you were there at some point but I was on a different planet at the time

Weekend next year

I on the other hand did hear that we ran into each other a couple of times that day, but especially after meeting mack I was def.not sober anymore myself hahaha.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Defo weekend next year

Nice that peeps met up,,putting a face to a sig is always nice,,,
was gonna try to make it up last year but we got quoted silly money for a wigwam for the one night [sunday],,,,,,
hopefully next year,,,,s2

B

bigganjabud

Nice that peeps met up,,putting a face to a sig is always nice,,,
was gonna try to make it up last year but we got quoted silly money for a wigwam for the one night [sunday],,,,,,
hopefully next year,,,,s2

There wasn't any camping zone this year man

Tbh tho I rekon I'm hotelier next year but tbh I don't know where it is next yer tho

Lol it wouldn't surprise me if it was in my city the amount of times I heard my city mentiond:huggg:

B

bigganjabud

As promised this is a pic of my seed collection after this weekend (I had about 30 before I went!)

picture.php

PS yts you should have close the cherry thing from dank genetics as this is the only corrispidence I have had about this strain outside of the friends of the company it does not exist

picture.php

TO THE PEOPLE I MET EXPECT A P. M

Blazeee

Veteran
Looks like you stocked up mate, very nice collection that youve got there! Enough seeds to keep you busy for a very long time.

B

bigganjabud

Looks like you stocked up mate, very nice collection that youve got there! Enough seeds to keep you busy for a very long time.

NOT sure about a long time but tbh BLAZEE if you were there I'd have let you choose a pack of your choice same as the fellow members man

Next year I'm looking to meet you if not before then man

Life is good and I'm down your way atleast 4-5 times a year anyway so Holla man