Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > ufc 2010

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
ufc 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2017, 12:23 AM #291
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
Hey EB,
Doing well here, just too many irons in the fire lately....fishing season is kicking, and archery is around the corner.

Jones is unbelievable, throwing 10's of millions of dollars away because he has no discipline or integrity. His camp has to be in shock, they shouldn't have wasted their time training him. Some great bouts coming in the near future, can't wait to see Whittaker again...Bisping needs to get back to defending his title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.
Bwanabud is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 01:30 AM #292
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
G `day Bwana

Rockhold looked menacing in that fight the other day .
He does look vulnerable to counters though . Him vs Bobby Knuckles would be a very interesting match up to me. More interesting than Bobby vs Bisping . Even though Vs The C*unt would unify the belts .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:30 AM #293
NBE One !

NBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really nice
El cu cuey tapped Lee in the 3rd. TF has an array of tools
NBE One ! is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:12 AM #294
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBE One ! View Post
El cu cuey tapped Lee in the 3rd. TF has an array of tools
G`day Bird

I told my MMA noob mate Ferguson had lots of tools .
Lee is more athletic and fast . But it would be interesting .

Enjoyed watching . Must of been hard for Lee to keep pushing in training with that staph infection . eeeesh !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 10-08-2017, 09:37 AM #295
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
Borg got the treatment like a spider mite in your grow. Lee is more powerful, but had to cut too much weight and got tired and made mistakes. Staph would not help either.

Tony has the cardio and skill over Lee. Did Mouse say he is quitting? I thought I heard something like that or not.

Think I will buy the next one. Dillashaw vs Garbrandt looks good. I would guess GSP will get schooled by the bigger Bisping. Neither is the top fighter in that division imo. Rockhold or Whittaker would be better.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 01:31 PM #296
NBE One !

NBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really niceNBE One ! is just really nice

New UFC champ Tony Ferguson: I'm going to expose Conor McGregor

Last edited by NBE One !; 10-21-2017 at 07:42 AM..
NBE One ! is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:49 PM #297
Meraxes

Meraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant future
What the hell happened here? Machida this weekend, looking forward to it. Hey everyone
Meraxes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2017, 08:29 AM #298
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
Looking forward to the 4th. Some good fights, am gonna buy it. I know GSP and Bisping are not really the top guys in the middleweights, but they are top 5 or 10 at least, and could be a fun one. Garbrandt, Dillashaw, Thompson, quite a few good fighters in that lineup.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2017, 10:02 PM #299
Meraxes

Meraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant future
Thompson's good when he actually engages, which I'm pretty sure he'll do this time. He's already going to have a hell of a wait for another shot...
Meraxes is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 01:57 AM #300
Meraxes

That chin of the Dragon. Has anyone dicussed Till? He looks like he's going to shoot up quick. Woodley may have an issue...
Meraxes is offline Quote