What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rocky Dennis ( CO Flo x Sour Dubb ) from Cannarado...

George

Not the best run but she's such a keeper. No ifs ands or buts, smells like skittles candy to a T. What an awesome find. Don't judge the makeshift fan mount it's getting fixed after these come down lol. Also think I went to hard on the bleach hah

CO Flo x Sour Dubb

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

Bud from last run. No new ones yet.

IMG_2566.png

And another pheno from last run also. No skittles but a creamy waxy feminine bouquet type scent. Give some of this to your girl on Valentine's Day :D

IMG_2257.jpg

Last edited:

George

Killed it, great pics

Thanks bud. I have quite a few other cannarado gear I'm trying to run through but this girl is sticking around for a few. I'm honestly upset that I only picked up 1 pack of this strain. I remember finding 1 more pack online but was too slow and it got sold out :( . Oh well.

On another note, has anyone grown the CO flo that moms this cross? I haven't found too much info on her. Is it just a select phenotype from dj shorts flo? I haven't grown the flo or the sour dubb and I'm wondering which way my keeper leans. Not that important just for my own knowledge. The smell and yield makes me think her terps and structure lean to sour dubb based on what I read, the purple leaves makes me think that's a flo trait.

R

Rubber Chicken

I just got some Overflo seeds from Archive that has the same mother (i think), hopefully it is as nice as yours looks and sounds.

George

I just got some Overflo seeds from Archive that has the same mother (i think), hopefully it is as nice as yours looks and sounds.

I just looked up what overflo was...I have no doubt you will find some absolute fire in those seeds!

Thanks guys. Happy thanksgiving to all! And to those in other countries Happy day regardless :)

George

The side chick. These two RD phenos are so awesome in their own right. I love them both equally. This one is the non skittles one. Interestingly the skittles one smells more like jam right now in this point of the cure :puppydoge

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg