Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2017, 09:36 AM #2141
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light

The garden is outta control.... super bushy.... itís a scary site for sure, but the buds are looking good for sure.... Iím lost as to even what week it is for me so Iím just keeping an eye on them n feeding low ppms.......
Copperfield is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:14 AM #2142
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation

Yup aspen, def did NOT defoliate.... that storm has turned my world upside dwn.... even w the air filter..... it smells to high heaven over here n Iíve had claims adjusters, roofers, carpenters, and insurance reps all over this place..... my stress level is off the charts.... fuckn nightmare..... just trying my best to make believe it isnít there...... I got a month left... Iím not cutting early either... fuck that shit... Iím goin the distance..

Everyoneís pics are lookin good!! Hope everyoneís doin well
Copperfield is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:05 AM #2143
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Keep on Rocking it Copper.... You have the right attitude... IMHO... Let me know if you need anything for the house ok...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 08:03 AM #2144
hiesenbubble

hiesenbubble has a spectacular aura abouthiesenbubble has a spectacular aura abouthiesenbubble has a spectacular aura abouthiesenbubble has a spectacular aura abouthiesenbubble has a spectacular aura about
About 4 weeks left on my Scotts OG
i finished sexing the greenpoint stuff and cut cones off the moms before i threw then away.got 12 females out of 22
5 Dynamite Diesel,ECSD x Star Dog)5 False Teeth(Grandpas Breath x Candyland V2),1 Eagle scout (GSC forum cut X Star Dog) and 1 Hickock haze (Ghost train Haze X Star Dog).This run should be fun.got some good shit up there.

3 of the clones have roots so far.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0055.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	433064 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0117.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	433065 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0094.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	433066
hiesenbubble is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 11:21 PM #2145
purple wreck

purple wreck will become famous soon enoughpurple wreck will become famous soon enough
Anybody going to HULAWEEN?!?!
purple wreck is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 06:05 AM #2146
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Damn Hiesenbubble, that's gonna be a pretty pic in another month or so.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 04:10 PM #2147
MagniKhan

MagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really nice
I'm heading out to Cali next week and WAS really stoked to go into a dispensary and pick and choose my smoke for the week.
Well as it turns out and I'm sure some of you know Cali hasn't gotten their parasitic middle man system set up yet. WOW what a cluster fuck. To bad they didn't do it right like Colorado.
Instead it seems they all clammed to a "legal" system sponsored and set up by the alcohol industry.
Good thing there is already a well operating market called "the good buddy system" to set me up.

Be Safe,
MK

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
Richard Henry Lee

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

MagniKhan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:31 AM #2148
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagniKhan View Post
I'm heading out to Cali next week and WAS really stoked to go into a dispensary and pick and choose my smoke for the week.
Well as it turns out and I'm sure some of you know Cali hasn't gotten their parasitic middle man system set up yet. WOW what a cluster fuck. To bad they didn't do it right like Colorado.
Instead it seems they all clammed to a "legal" system sponsored and set up by the alcohol industry.
Good thing there is already a well operating market called "the good buddy system" to set me up.

Be Safe,
MK
Have a great trip MK! Give us a smoke report when ya get back.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:24 AM #2149
SaltyWarDog

SaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagniKhan View Post

Be Safe,
MK

That's to funny cause all of my oil cones from Cali.. irony
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6359.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	433349
SaltyWarDog is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2017, 04:29 AM #2150
SaltyWarDog

SaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the roughSaltyWarDog is a jewel in the rough
Little nug of Cheese in trimming up right now. Probably side ways picture as usual
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6368.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	433350
SaltyWarDog is offline Quote