What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow journal

How long it take you to trim two plants? It's so gooey my scissors jam up after every gram or two I trim lol.

Congrats on the win fella and bog gear! Result!

I've only got dried nugs of her atm tried taking pic this morn but with this iPad it's shit to get pics

Cheers pal much appreciated.

Takes about 20 mins a plant for first quick trim then about 1hr - 1 1/2hr after they have been drying 10 - 14 days

I forgot you already had a purple blues cross :biggrin:

That dried cookie #2 budshot looks marvelous, shes got some lovely colours to her.

Congrats on the POTM win btw :biggrin:

If you dont mind me asking, who made the wedding cake x grape pie and where did you get those from?

Big narstie my mate found 2 different orange glue phenos, an orange one with wimiliar smells to what highburyway is describing and a second pheno which had none of the orange smell, just smelt like straight gas and had amazing bud / bag appeal. That second pheno was the stronger of the two and some of the strongest shit i have smoked.

:tiphat:

Thanks mate, thank you for nominating me for it.:)

Hey bud. Things are looking as drool worthy as ever.

Cheers pal hope alls good with you, peeked in your diary on other site and your plants are looking great mate.

Sorry not been posting to much been busy but I hope everyone is keeping well.

Both tents are now in flower, I have 8 plants in the 80cm tent for a sweet seeds diary competion.

picture.php

Green poison fv x3
Cream mandarine fv x3
Killer kush fv x2

Got a few keepers going in the 1.2m with a some seeds plants.

picture.php

Flowering in that tent is:

Banana cream
Cookie 2
Purple blues
Marmalade
Triangle kush cookies
Jaffacaked cookies
Ogchem haze x ogchem
Blues x banana cream x2
Cookie 2 x banana cream

Currently in veg for when the 80cm tent is free: Gg4, Super orange glue, 3x lemonaid og(unsexed), 3x Cherry posh og (unsexed) and a mystery seed that was on the side after I has packed my seeds away lol.

Blazeee

Veteran
I was just checking your thread on the other site out earlier today, good too see some updates over here. I've just reread this diary aswel, your smashing it with those screens mate. Im using those nets they sell in the shops, but the spacing is too large, think I might have to swap over to the screens.

Great work as usual mate, looking forward to seeing more updates :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Just noticed your update mate,

Looks impeccable in there....

Enjoy the sunshine....

I was just checking your thread on the other site out earlier today, good too see some updates over here. I've just reread this diary aswel, your smashing it with those screens mate. Im using those nets they sell in the shops, but the spacing is too large, think I might have to swap over to the screens.

Great work as usual mate, looking forward to seeing more updates :tiphat:

Thanks mate much appreciated:)

I would recommend using screens to anyone tbh

Use a screen and then set up one of those black cord ones 8 Inch above your screen for extra support

I'm using one of the black cord ones atm in my 1.2m tent, I agree they are to large for a good scrog but perfect as extra support
Just noticed your update mate,

Looks impeccable in there....

Enjoy the sunshine....

Thanks mate.

Not seen you around much hope your keeping well bud.

Quick update.

Day 33 - sweet seeds fv's run

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Plan your take these max 63 days as I have plants begging for flower tent atm.

Gg4, Super orange glue, cherry posh og, lemonaid og and a mystery plant.

There were a seed on the side after I had packed away my seeds one day so I thought I would pop it. I think it might be a Banana cream f2.

pengaleng

Veteran
Amazing colourful sparkling pics! Drooled my mouth dry leering over some of your beauties:noway:

Last edited:
Amazing colourful sparkling pics! Drooled my mouth dry leering over some of your beauties:noway:
Thanks pal
Looks really nice in there. Love the shape of the scrog.

Thanks mate, next time I'll veg them longer to get longer colas.

Update on some crosses I did

Purple blues

picture.php

Blues x banana cream

I stated 4 seeds and got 2 females both in this picture

picture.php

Stinky berry Frosty pheno
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for looking in

superx

Veteran
Spectacular, the difference 2 weeks make sir...

Looks like the Swiss alps & stinky berry looks a treat.

Which blues did you use for the cross?

Spectacular, the difference 2 weeks make sir...

Looks like the Swiss alps & stinky berry looks a treat.

Which blues did you use for the cross?

Thanks mate, they sure did fatten up quick

I used a ugorg blues female, she leant more blueberry/berries than full on blue's.

picture.php

ForTheLove

Veteran
Looking like green gold over there man.
Screen game on point as normal too bro.
Teach me a thing or 3 about clean screens like yours.
PLR&£

I've taken the scrog down now seems like a good yield from it for 8 weeks flower.

I'm at day 38 flower in 1.2m tent and things are progressing ok so far another 2/3 week of feeding then 2 week flush.

Bluesberry pancakes(ugorg blues x banana cream)

picture.php

picture.php

Both plants have a sickly sweet berry smell, both are caked in resin with a similar structure. I will be f2ing these as we have found some great plants in these.

Purple blues(ugorg blues x purple afghan kush)

picture.php
picture.php

Tutti fruitti boillies smelling monster. Best plant I've ever ran so far

Thanks for looking in

Great show mate, how did the grape Ox x cherry puff and jaffa caked cookies do?

cheers
Thanks pal

Grape ox x cherry puff tasted nice and was frosty but the buds were airy, but I gave my mate same cut and his came out dense as fuck lol he preferred that over gg4

Jaffacaked cookies is flowering atm, it's not a good pheno but got some more seeds to go through.

Looking beautiful mate, so ferking frosty......
Thanks mate much appreciated, just the cookie genetics in most of them that makes um so frosty.

Marmalade and jaffacaked cookies ain't close to the cookie crosses in frost

Stunning buds Highburyway ;)

Thanks mate

Some frosty as fuck buds you have there Highbury bro :dance013::tiphat:

Thanks pal, saw you have some great looking plants growing too.

I'm into day 45 and looks like I might have a couple that want 9 weeks. I'll have a look at them on Sunday and see what they are like then.

Purple blues
picture.php

I absolutely love this cut its a great all round plant smell, taste, yield, frost, purple and vigorous.

Triangle kush cookies

picture.php
up to