What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow journal

Blazeee

Veteran

JGP

Always like reading your journal Highbury as your plants are always super frosty with lovely colourful hues :) Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot guys much appreciated @Blazeee @yts farmer @JGP @Dank Demon @Shmavis @Big-Narstie @Hazyfontazy

Sorry not been about much been busy

Thanks you @Blazeee for nominating my picture means alot thanks.

The purple blues looks like it has started to reveg thank fuck, it's slowed my veg tent to a standstill. I only have a cfl in there and I had it at top of tent so little uns ain't grew much lol

In the 80cm tent i have flowering at 3.5weeks

2x gg4
2x super orange glues
1x super orange glue male

Going to start a bx of the gg4

In 1.2m tent flowering at 1.5 weeks I have:

5x gg4
1x cookie 2
2x jaffacaked cookies x stardawg x sour tangie

Also trying to reverse the gg4 for a bit of fun. Going to put it over the cookie 2 and banana cream

Also gave my friend a pack of ugorg blues to try find a nice male to cross over the cookie 2, should throw up some big yielding cookies too.

Got 52g of the cookie 2 last run in 3.5ltr pot so she has potential to yield big, going to grow her big in veg before flowering next time as she don't stretch that much either.

Thanks for looking in

@Big-Narstie @Blazeee

Super orange glue

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looks almost identical to gg4 but with slightly bigger buds.

Smells like a can of fanta lol

Blazeee

Veteran
@Big-Narstie @Blazeee

Super orange glue

View Image View Image View Image

Looks almost identical to gg4 but with slightly bigger buds.

Smells like a can of fanta lol

She looks great,will be interested to hear your smoke report on her, after seeing your pics i cant wait to flower out the 2 that ive got.

I must have missed your post before last, i think your cookie x2 x blues would make an excellent cross, i reckon lots of great phenos could be found, big yielding cookie sounds interesting if thats what your going for but personally i would be on the hunt for a purple blues pheno.

Hows your progress going on that project?

Big-Narstie

Uh oh I see the tango faze coming back lol.

She looks nice mate, has she got the glue gas funk? Do u mind if I throw up a pic of a lil glue nug in here? If I can get a decent shot in this light(no fLash) =[

It wasn't u who popped in shop earlier was it? Lol

Uh oh I see the tango faze coming back lol.

She looks nice mate, has she got the glue gas funk? Do u mind if I throw up a pic of a lil glue nug in here? If I can get a decent shot in this light(no fLash) =[

It wasn't u who popped in shop earlier was it? Lol

Been to busy trimming to go anywhere today lol

Your more than welcome to throw a picture up

Orange glue is slightly gassy but more sweet orange's

She looks great,will be interested to hear your smoke report on her, after seeing your pics i cant wait to flower out the 2 that ive got.

I must have missed your post before last, i think your cookie x2 x blues would make an excellent cross, i reckon lots of great phenos could be found, big yielding cookie sounds interesting if thats what your going for but personally i would be on the hunt for a purple blues pheno.

Hows your progress going on that project?

Thanks pal.

Can't wait to try this pheno, hope yours is as nice pal

Still waiting on my friend to pop the pack of blues I gave him. He's got space in veg now but had some personal problems atm so I'll ask his status on them next week.

I have 3x blues x banana cream vegging atm not far from showing sex. If just get a nice blue's male I might have a little play with him.

A purple blues would be nice from them, if it's anything like my other purple blues

Purple blues(ugorg blues x purple afghan kush)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smells like Richworth tutti fruitti boillies lol

Cookie 2

picture.php

Smells like a bakery after a couple of weeks in the jar, sweet hash and mint know exhale. Potent and deffo for night time lol gives you head sweats first couple of smoke until you get some tolerance to her.

Banana cream

picture.php

Sour creamy fruity gas smells.

Makes lovely dry sift that has a nice pink tinge to the hash

Big-Narstie

Thanks pal.

Can't wait to try this pheno, hope yours is as nice pal

Still waiting on my friend to pop the pack of blues I gave him. He's got space in veg now but had some personal problems atm so I'll ask his status on them next week.

I have 3x blues x banana cream vegging atm not far from showing sex. If just get a nice blue's male I might have a little play with him.

A purple blues would be nice from them, if it's anything like my other purple blues

Purple blues(ugorg blues x purple afghan kush)

View Image View Image View Image

Smells like Richworth tutti fruitti boillies lol

Cookie 2

View Image

Smells like a bakery after a couple of weeks in the jar, sweet hash and mint know exhale. Potent and deffo for night time lol gives you head sweats first couple of smoke until you get some tolerance to her.

Banana cream

View Image

Sour creamy fruity gas smells.

Makes lovely dry sift that has a nice pink tinge to the hash

No.... Think I better not post a pic in here now:moon: :dance013::biggrin:

That's a nice lump of sift there to or is that a nug ur hiding from Us?????. :laughing:

Bangin! Absolutely sick.... :tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Fantastic growing skills Highbury way bro, and what camera are you using? As they are some amazing pictures of amazing sparkly bud :)

@The Phoenix

Don't they just lol

I used to love sticking my head in my dad's bag of them

@Big-Narstie

Get one on bro I love some glue pics, took 2 down yesterday and got another 5 to come down in 2/3 weeks

picture.php

Yeah was a nice lump of gg4/banana cream/cookie 2 dry sift. The banana cream has pink trich heads and because they are like sandy grain8size you get alot of returns.

@Dank Demon

Thanks bro:)

I just use my phone Samsung s7 and put it in ultra HD camera mode.

Going to get a proper camera soon though

Forgot to mention I won 2 packs of bog seeds in POTM

Grape punch and sweet and sour cindy, thanks @Blazeee

Looking at those grape punch they seem old/rare , when I get my pack of wedding cake x grape pie I'll pop them together for some hacks

Big-Narstie

How long it take you to trim two plants? It's so gooey my scissors jam up after every gram or two I trim lol.

Congrats on the win fella and bog gear! Result!

I've only got dried nugs of her atm tried taking pic this morn but with this iPad it's shit to get pics

Blazeee

Veteran
I forgot you already had a purple blues cross :biggrin:

That dried cookie #2 budshot looks marvelous, shes got some lovely colours to her.

Congrats on the POTM win btw :biggrin:

If you dont mind me asking, who made the wedding cake x grape pie and where did you get those from?

Big narstie my mate found 2 different orange glue phenos, an orange one with wimiliar smells to what highburyway is describing and a second pheno which had none of the orange smell, just smelt like straight gas and had amazing bud / bag appeal. That second pheno was the stronger of the two and some of the strongest shit i have smoked.

:tiphat: