What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2016

superx

Veteran
Very nice indeed,

The weather has been shit here for most of the time.

Take care mate..

yardbird

Some random pics of this years plants , we've had an awesome summer so far everyone plants must be doing great, Harvest is almost upon us bring out the scissors lol...

picture.php

Wot, no gazebo this year?

Where you gonna brew up? :whistling:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Yardbird please be advised that only the chosen few are officially permitted to invoke The Gazebo in this way, so I can only hope that you obtained the right clearances from the powers that be, before making this reference.

Hoypare.

That particular gazebo is no longer in use,but i am 100% sure theres another one in use as a trimmers cafe on a bigger plot.

yardbird

Just wish that mine finished as early as his, that's all. Still another four weeks to go and all I can do now is twiddle my thumbs and look at pictures of prodigious grows on teh interweb. :clock watch:

Prolly going to need a large umbrella, rather than any kind of sun shelter, when the times comes though. :mopper:

MJBadger

Veteran
My autos are now safely trimmed . Tried a new site out yonder & it came pretty good .

18 MTF autos & 61 FON . Lost a few to deer & budrot but I will have some good bud for xmas .

Keep it green & safe .

Latest posts

Latest posts