What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

HOVA

Veteran
Beauty pics Useful dude...i have to run some hempy's..at 32 days those look insane..thanks for sharing..DJXX

Whats up HOVA...

Dj!!
Im here soaking up all the movitation from the east side nation
We have a good turn out so far
Lots of east coasters displaying some fire
Glad u can join us big bro

HOVA

Veteran
Life's a bitch and then ya die :laughing:

Haha every thing is good man, hope the same goes for you!

Wtf is this weather? 74° in November. I ain't that old but still, I don't remember a November this warm in my life!

East coasters is on here blazing fire
Raising global warming

Hey? What could we say WE HOT!
EASTSIDE!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Shit i miss ny ... with the way the legal medical market is in nv n cali possibly gettin organized recreational im thinkn bout relocating back.. to make some retirement funds,...

SourDank

Veteran
Hola amigos
ny in the house, this thread sure caught fire awfully quick. Lookin super dank in here. My ladies are just starting to get interesting so I'll toss up a couple of my Dark Matter from JAWS from last round. He absolutely crushed these. Chem Soda x Starfighter F1

DM#3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 9

{Lotus}

Thanks Diana, with all these dank posts coming in, it looks like we are in for an early winter here in New England..The temps have gone from 74 to frosty with one mouse click..I'm Jim Callahan reporting Live from some bomb ass weed, now back to you Dan.

Bubbarandon

Shit i miss ny ... with the way the legal medical market is in nv n cali possibly gettin organized recreational im thinkn bout relocating back.. to make some retirement funds,...

Yeah, its not that great here either. The surplus out of CO, WA, OR, and CA has come here and driven prices way down. Not a bad thing, more green is cool with me, but it isn't as lucrative as it used to be. I just try to bridge the gap between connoisseur and commercial now. Mainly primo headstash for myself :D

HOVA

Veteran

Killing feilds
Garlic breathe
Grapefruit diesel indica pheno
Grapefruit diesel sativo pheno
Bubble gum x guava 13

EASTSIDE!

DJXX

Veteran
Hola amigos
ny in the house, this thread sure caught fire awfully quick. Lookin super dank in here. My ladies are just starting to get interesting so I'll toss up a couple of my Dark Matter from JAWS from last round. He absolutely crushed these. Chem Soda x Starfighter F1

DM#3
I have a pak of Dark Matter and a cpl DM crosses....Jaws has some insane gear...getting ready to pop his Chem Soda BX..the original Chem SOda was pretty insane..DJXX