Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2015, 12:12 AM #1
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

It's time for this gem to have her own thread to discuss in depth.. Here is what I have gleaned about this Cultivar thus far..

From GREYSKULL
some small edits indicated with(e)
The true sour dubble clone was found in a small handful (4) of seeds received from BOG at an outdoor festival in northern California a few years ago(2008) at the time my friend(who was this?) was given the seeds he was told its "sourdiesel x sourbubble(never released to the public(e) and its the best pot you will ever smoke". two of the seeds were sown. The plant kept is one of the best tasting Cultivars you will find(e).
there was a thread that made me consider the possibility of the seeds being part of a joint project w rez: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...&highlight=rez
it is in this thread (post #33) where bog mentions the name 'double sour"

From Subrob

the sour dubble was a seed run from...well..i dunno...a friend here in cali got the seeds from bog....started growing it...the cut that was kept and we all grew we named sour dubble...i guess someone had said bog was leaning towards the name double sour...but we ran w sour dubble for the s d initials....kinda a play on words w San Diego.[b]..i was actually leaning towards double sour, but got voted down..Hit up greyskull for info..he is the one talking to bog about it...also, im not sure they ever figured out for sure if it was ecsd clone or rez' ibl.....it fuckin rocks...that's fer sure...

Here are some pics to get the ball rolling. I have been running this cut for over a year now. I don't see her going anywhere. I have reversed her I do have some s1, SFV x Sdubb, KQR x SDubb, Rosetta Stone x Sdubb, gg#4 s1 x Sdubb. I will make some GG#4 x Sdubb later. My cut has the recessive verigation trait. I can fix this with foliar feedings with revive+Mag. Many Cultivars have the trait. I have been taking cuts from parts of the plants that show this the least. This is very difficult to stabilize. Some cuts show very little while others show alot. Has no effect on quality or yield.. She is a low yielder. The bottom should be pruned off for best results. That's about it for now. I do have some s1's in veg will post info on those when ready.

#hammerheadgenetics

Last edited by Hammerhead; 05-23-2017 at 11:40 PM..
Hammerhead is offline Quote

33 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 12:16 AM #2
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Here are the Sour Dubble s1. You can see 1 of them has the Variegation trait passed on into the s1 seeds.... I have 10-15 s1 going. I think 2 are in flower. Will check later.

#hammerheadgenetics

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:04 AM #3
cr0n

cr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nice
People always speak highly of sour dub. I always wondered why people don't breed with her more. PF you seem to be tossing a bit of her pollen around, very nice.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:14 AM #4
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

I don't know why either. She has been around might be because some had had dud's with her. I have never had a dud...

#hammerheadgenetics

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:19 AM #5
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Bout time for a legit dubb thread... let me add some info... when she first came around im pretty certain the clone we all know as sourdub was called cash....
From what i know of her she is low yielder of some of the best smoke ever...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:24 AM #6
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

That's probably something used in your area. Its always been called Sour Dubble/SDubb around these parts. Have you grown her Stoney? Greyskull is who found her. I posted his thoughts on her in the 1st post.

#hammerheadgenetics

Old 05-17-2015, 06:02 AM #7
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

These are the ones in flower now. Some are seeded with lot's of s1 and sdubb x gg#4

#hammerheadgenetics

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:07 AM #8
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
She looks great,really like the overall structure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:36 AM #9
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

I will be doing a few Chem D x SDubb & gg#4...

#hammerheadgenetics

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:10 AM #10
SourDank

SourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of lightSourDank is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Frostbyte View Post
I will be doing a few more wifi#43 x SDubb & gg#4 and Chem 91 sk va x SDubb & gg#4...
Those all sound like some serious flame man, just like your pics of this fine lady. Very nice PF, much respect sir
SourDank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.