What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chong's 420 betting thread

Chong

I will occasionally post some betting tips, which are not 75% successful
i belive they are around 10%
all will have quote at least 50 possibly even 126 :biggrin: like today.

May 1st: Barcelona vs Bayern Munich

lionel-messi-arjen-robbe.jpg

From skysports.com (http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/285656/preview)

Barcelona will need to produce the greatest Champions League comeback in history when they host Bayern Munich in the return leg of their semi-final at the Nou Camp on Wednesday

Bayern dominated at the Allianz Arena last week on their way to a resounding 4-0 victory over the Catalans, and will be confident of protecting their advantage as no team has overturned a four-goal first-leg deficit in the European Cup..

Barcelona, however, are not to be written off as they have won their last 10 home games against German opposition, and their pedigree in Europe in recent years suggests they have what it takes to pull off the unlikeliest of comebacks.

Bayern will be aiming to set up an all-German final at Wembley and Heynckes is determined not to abandon the attitude he has developed at the club, and insists they will not merely sit back and defend their first-leg advantage.
"We have to take into account the rival. We have our philosophy on football and this season we have proved that Bayern is a great team playing top quality football," he said.
"We have our culture and we are capable of scoring goals at the Camp Nou. We can't think too much about the first-leg result. After the match we can evaluate things, but I cannot say which team is the better one.

My betting theory:

If barcelona wants to go to Champions league final, they need to set a score 4 nail
Bayern is too good of a team for Barca to score 5 nail
the one and only option for them is to win 4 nail.
and then needs to win the penalties to qualify for the Champions league final.

Quotes: (1 hour ago GMT+1, at 15.15 PM)

Quotes are ridiculous to say the least.
Correct score 4:0 for barcelona:29
Barcelona to qualify by penalities:126
Bayern to qualify by penalities:126

My betting tip:

put money on the line for all 3, because i did
[FONT=&quot] :biggrin:[/FONT]
10 euro for each penalties
5 euro for correct score

Total bet:25 euro
Total profit: 10 x 126 + 5 x 29 = 1405 euro !!!

:woohoo:

Chong

From DW (http://www.dw.de/barcelona-0-3-bayern-munich-agg-7-0-bayern/a-16781373)

Half time: Barcelona 0-0 Bayern

48' --- GOAL for Bayern!!!! David Alaba with a mouthwatering cross-field pass to Arjen Robben, who did what he does best. The flying Dutchman danced in from the right, before curling it into the top corner with his left peg. 1-0 Bayern, and 5-0 on aggregate. Book your tickets, Bayern fans.

72' --- GOAL! Own goal Pique. Bayern 2-0 up on the night and 6-0 on aggregate. Sub Luiz Gustavo played Ribery in down the left flank; his dangerous cross needed to be dealt with. Pique swung a boot at it, miscued, and knocked it into his own net.

'75 --- GOAL! 3-0 Bayern. Ribery again makes the running down the left, and Thomas Müller rises to head home from point-blank range at the back post. Bayern's wing-based attacking strategy is working wonders - yet again.

85' --- David Villa puts another shot down Manuel Neuer's throat. Pretty build-up, no end-product - story of Barca's difficult night.

To quote my editor Matt Zuvela: "The Road to Wembley is an Autobahn."

cowboyman

:bump:yeah, but college sports is also the most unpredictable sport ever been, one good player they can change all the results of a match and if the next match he is not present all your predictions go to trash, for me as a professional betting capper that is really bad, I put some bets on college games and that was really unsuccessful. So I had to use promo codes for betting from https://bet-country.com/dk/bonus/leovegas to recover.l

That is true, dude.

neelYang

What games do you prefeer to play? Im in adoration with games, poker, texas holdem, blackjack, triple card poker and different sorts. Occasionally we are accumulate with companions and play game baccarat online. At this point I was moved to another city, and I need solid website page where I can play blackjack online for cash.