What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Des Tar Bx from Dynasty seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is a rosey pheno in the blue heron that im hunting for in both f1 and f2 seed gens and some awesome smelly super pineapple pheno in the des*tar.... duno what the hell to look for in the fucking drizella and drizella bx some gooey white widow fruity pheno OR a spicey haze (not my favorite at all, so that's not my cup of tea)

also the ssh f4 could have some real real real white trichy phenos... and... what else from dynasty have i fucked with? shit, work brian...

OH yhea!
cosmic brain. not sure what to look for there, some other local gro bro found what he calls the "velvet pheno" of cosmic brain. altho I've not had nearly that success with the cb i grew out.

like i said, before... rosey blue heron and pineapple fruity des*tar (ms. universe lineage continued, from what i understand.

I had a rose smelling phenol from blue heron, it actually cured to a more mango smell but they can be found! Ive heard the blue magoo has a rose type sent..

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
My Blue Heron pheno is just that... Blue!! High yields, super frosty, and tastes like it smells! BlueBerry cotton candy!! YUM! So far I've yet to be disappointed with any Dynasty seeds grow. Currently i've got his Drizella, Caramel Candy Kush, Huckleberry Kush '12, Soliloqueen, Blue Heron, Caramel Cough, Bluniverse, Mochalope, and Pineapple Fields.

Avinash, are you saying you didn't find good pheno's in the Des Star?? Just curious ;) Hope all is well! Much love, SL

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
\
Avinash, are you saying you didn't find good pheno's in the Des Star?? Just curious ;) Hope all is well! Much love, SL

I certainly did find some good pheno's in the last pack i popped; however, was not equipped at that time to keep any of them (I was pheno hunting the flo crosses at the time). But i remember it being GOOD, and FRUITY, so I have cracked another pack, alongside the Drizella Bx's I made....
so this round I'm flowering out 2 dynasty strains, kinda...
one set of Des*Tar Bx's from dynasty, and some drizella bx's that I made of f1 driz from dynasty.

TimeKeeper

Good job with the Dess*tar Avi. I grew out ms. universe (Dess* Tar x Space Queen F3) a few years back and I remember a grape/hash like smell. Overall good plants but nothing that stood out.