What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coffeeshops in the UK

hazyfontazy

Veteran
keep hearing theres 1 in brum :)

anyone hear about a weed expo in wolverhampton this weekend ?

Last edited:

Kree73

Interesting . I was only just talking to someone yesterday about the whole in the wall . I wasn't sure if it was still there or not . I believe coffee shops should be a must for any place where people live . They are amazing atmospheres and mind blowing the 1st time ( I still get excited coffee shopping ... Just a shame i have travel more than a mile to find one )

The people in charge of our rules and regulations , should see the light as it benefits the whole land . Even someone who does not use , can still benefit . Because the tax earned from the 1st ever official governed coffee shop , would be in the millions of pounds . It would probably have a queue 20 miles long on it's official opening and would prove to be one of the best choices they would ever make .
I think the best decision the uk parliament will make ( apart from taxing ) will be to allow the people of the land , if they choose . A chance to grow ... Without criminal implications .

So come coffee shops hurry and arrive

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm feeling a Change,, big influx of canna constituents becoming mainstream uk,,, i myself am doing loads of thinks probably resulting in multiple products sold in multiple legal environments,, including the UK,,, as soon as I'm ready il be setting up loads of deals in this market,,, you might call it the UK cannabis industry

Hoypare.

I'm feeling a Change,, big influx of canna constituents becoming mainstream uk,,, i myself am doing loads of thinks probably resulting in multiple products sold in multiple legal environments,, including the UK,,, as soon as I'm ready il be setting up loads of deals in this market,,, you might call it the UK cannabis industry

Just got back to the UK from a trip abroad sourcing product,going the the states and Canada for similar soon,lots of people are getting ready :tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree,, me too

I even get the feeling brexit might help,, when fed law drops I think ours will drop too,,, just a hopeful thought