What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

chops

wether mines real or a cross she the funkiest funk ive ever came across and im more than pleased maybe one day we will cross paths and you can try the cut for your selves :p any ways peace and love brothers and sisters .

e4ian

Thats real sad the geez that give /sold it to me swears its the real deal and hes part of that bakobuds crew.ill be having words with him .

On a good note ive chuffed many cheeses in the uk and over seas and nothing and i mean nothing touches this cut for smell and taste

Chops,ive got a feeling by what you say you might have the Original Brightside cheese! This was an amazingly smelly weed i had in round June 2010 given to me from Buffoonman aka longlostcheese [hence the name]who got it from EnglishRick.Sadly i lost this due to gnats [which i'd not known before] and so did he through domestic issues.
We both come to the conclusion this was a security risk! because of the smell.
Since then ive had another BS cheese that is great but the great vigor it had told me its not the original one i had.A muted version if possible.Still great vigor and very smell all the same.

e

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a cut of Cheese in flower. Grown in soil watered.

I swear there is no deficiency’s on this-plant I'll post some pics for your scrutiny.

I agree with Hazyfontazy personally.

I could take a pic tomorrow around 8 weeks in and then a pic around week 10-11 and there will be 2 different looking plants.

When growing 1 batch on hydro and comparing it to another room being grown on soil there is defiantly 2 phenotypes displayed.

Has anyone ever grown the plants out ever in both environments that is speculating here??

There is always the massive colas of Hydro and average colas of organic.

I always find the best taste and high coming from the soil grown cannabis with every strain I grow.

I have pictures of fox-tails and golf-ball buds on the same plant on different colas with fox-tails growing on golf-ball colas.

[Edit] "I forgot I'm flowering some of these out and there easier to move for some pics".
picture.php

"Same Cutting"

Grown on for 3 weeks under PL2's and flipped under 250w lamps Sog.

I will post other pics tomorrow.

"I will photo the other one when I can get to it at chop time".

Anyway lets talk Psychosis,,,,,, Who's going to smoke one and talk for old time sake.

Puff Puff :joint:

When do you chop it?? Fruity or Greasy?

How big can you get one on a hydro tank 7-8'?

What's she yeild? :joint:

Tobacco or Ital?

Flush no flush cure v's no cure.

Average water weight loss come harvest?

chops

arrrrrrrrrrgh psychosis i will have you 1 day baby .....nearly had her from a free party in a warehouse of a geez but lost the phone that i saved the geezers number on ive seen him at parties before so no doubt ill see him again like my mother said all good things come to those who wait

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
deffo psycho-d is better

psychosis crosses well

seen some psychosis x green crack seeds somewhere i bet theres some fire in there

peace

G

Guest 349079

hey Hazyfontazy that brightside cheese looks amazing thanks for
sharing the pics...GoodToBeHere

Just spotted a dry sense of humour that i'd been missing. Lol. I had that weird yellowing leaf thing on the chemdog D but it disappeared after taking cuttings dont think its means anything anymore. I'd stake my hat Brightsides aka englishricks cheese is the smelliest and strongest. But alas everyone I know seems to have lost it .Jahs Cheese was feeble in my opinion Lol. Whatever the case certainly not worth getting upset about.

e4ian

I agree buff deffo the smelliest.
Gonna be interesting to see what this Suicide cheese turns out like [smokes like]
Have a feeling its going to be much like jahs/junction ? cut.

e

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
The brightside cheese is a great yielder too, I just pulled nearly 5 ounces from one. I've unfortunately now joined the list of those that have lost this cut, so angry at myself! She is a cracker.

G

Guest 349079

The brightside cheese is a great yielder too, I just pulled nearly 5 ounces from one. I've unfortunately now joined the list of those that have lost this cut, so angry at myself! She is a cracker.

hi hgo next time you get the brightside cut i would be willing to keep
a mother plant for you...lol god loves a trier eh....