What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some good reading in this thread...

Some good reading in this thread...

To grow all the plants out together and look at the perianths is a good way to indicate what your growing. Some elongate and others stay more compact with different structures, some are harder to give a complete manicure to than others. One of the best ways to test a phenotype is to make hash and see what comes up in the bags. For those who study botany you can observe a clear picture/plant and locate identification features like the midrib and lamina connections to petioles and observe the plants phyllotaxy, look at the double dentate or serrate leaves, look for margins and in-turned out-turned leaves with a finger-count are they pedate or digitate what is the veination like rather than all this speculation just use tried and tested means,,,,

People gave there lives to botany to give us useful identification features without talking about smells or looking on a stem cell level.

There are plenty of stories surrounding cannabis strains.

G

guest194

Looks like we've finally got to the bottom of it. The Psychosis is widespread and is my second Favourite next to the BS Cheese its a better yielder but not as smelly. I'd say the BS Cheese is stronger but it makes me paranoid where as the Psychosis dosn't. To be honest I've now got rid of all the Cheese varieties except for the original and my mate has kept the Psychosis and Blue Meanie. Apart from those three I found the rest lacking in potency.

Green81

Veteran
True, the cheese family tends stink-out the carbon filters, the fromage smell can be a big problem.

G81

G

Guest1298

True, the cheese family tends stink-out the carbon filters, the fromage smell can be a big problem.

G81

i have a 150mm/600mm Rhino carbon filter and people coming into the house can smell it..lol...so my house looks like a buddhist
temple with all the josh sticks & scented candles haha...

Green81

Veteran
lol I hear that bro, its all about the Ona pro gel, that helps out alot, I use it the last 4-5weeks of the flowering stage..

peace

G81

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
1st time I flowered it, I didnt have a filter, had got away with it, but not the cheese, it was coming up through the floorboards, needless to say, a filter was quickly purchased.

e4ian

1st time I flowered it, I didnt have a filter, had got away with it, but not the cheese, it was coming up through the floorboards, needless to say, a filter was quickly purchased.

When I had it I must of grown 15+ plants in one grow and realised during the off period it could even be smelt at the other end of
the house sure this prompted me to put the filter on which i do all the time now at intervals.When the Filter Sleeve starts getting clogged I noticed a massive reduction in performance so now always wash it as soon as it starts getting brown.I have too! My brother said he could smell it OUTSIDE the porch. OUTSIDE! Admitadly the sleeve was pretty chocked last time and there was a fair bit of Blue Meanie about too. (second smelliest I've Ever grown).I was using Ona Block and jos sticks but find this to mingle the smell and arouses suspicion I'm sure,nxt time gonna use several plug in ionizers to delete all smell hopefully.
If Bigg Smell Cheese was about I'd think about getting a ROW lol.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I don't know if this has been mentioned previously but another trait of the original cheese was that it had a leaf disease similar to that of chem d in that large fan leaves would get yellow patches regardless of how its fed.

I noticed this in shots of brightside's cheese which again supports the argument that the brightside cut is the original.

Peace

Aardwolf

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously but another trait of the original cheese was that it had a leaf disease similar to that of chem d in that large fan leaves would get yellow patches regardless of how its fed.

I noticed this in shots of brightside's cheese which again supports the argument that the brightside cut is the original.

Peace

Read the SSSC catalogue it says that the skunk#1 has yellowing leaves in flower neither is a deficiency.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/p...sc-catalogues-1980s-rare-archival-images.html

slim blue

That's Bs Piff Rhys Jones, Mate, you ever read the SSSC catalogue it says that the skunk#1 has yellowing leaves in flower neither is a deficiency.

All we can conclude from this with 100% accuracy is that brightside has a skunk from Sam-Skunkman's genetic stock and your statement brings no truth to any of the rumours other than this fact.

And you did no research and troll this forum with misinformation ass kissing all the way.

I have a cheese clone from before Brightside's time.

Your stories mean nothing to me or the older generation.

My leaves yellow out as they should.

Not some lockout or deficiency problems.

It is what it is.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I don't understand your nonsense slimblue.

I am not talking about leaves simply yellowing as the plant matures. I am talking about a specific disease similar to that which affects chem d. This is supported by comments from wingcommander blue and ofthehill/cheesefarmer. These guys are who allegedly discovered cheese and introduced it to exodus. I was simply noting the cut I know as cheese from years ago displayed a similar disease.

It has been confirmed that brightside's cheese is the real deal as it can be traced back to ofthehill/cheesefarmer. Ofthehill/cheesefarmer confirmed a cross was made with his original cheese cut called back to cheese. This was a cross made by brightside.

Please tell us more about your cheese from before brightside's time. Some pictures would definitely be of use. Otherwise please pipe down with your muggy comments.

Peace

slim blue

Sounds like that clone your on about has been treated badly if it has a disease. I wouldn't expect anything else from amateurs.

Any pics of this disease your on about.

Is it transferable?

Must be bad growing like I said.

Odd thing to say piff knows more about cheese than most he's a stand up guy one of of the few I'd say that really knows his stuff. Thanks for the info on my Cheese piff its certainly is a mad yielder certainly second best I've come across, first being the smaller yielding version. Can recommend Mack Bluse it absolutely reeks in veg no doubt its going to be stellar.

SupaFunk

Veteran
I think has assburgers, or similar. He went dishing it in another thread on here. :)

Last edited:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Forgot to mention got the Suicide cheese growing so will be able to report back if thats the orignal brightside cutting.

some info on when sonic got the cut and why it was called suicide

the suicide is just one of the said uk exedus cheese clones , my mate got it from birmingham about 10 may be 11 years ago , we have 4 said uk cheeses , all with slight differences , one we call the sweet cheese , diet cheese , pistils cheese and suicide cheese ,

I am sure many people are running the same cut but just calling it cheese , we have to nick name the different cuts because if not it gets messy . we never know for sure which one is which . unless they are grown side by side then you can really see the difference .

but for us the suicide is the better yielder , better stinker , stronger smell and stronger stone . but for a cheesy day time smoke the sweet cheese is the one . also the good cheese cuts out there cure well . where as the sweet cheese and some others loose the appeal after a cure , smell and taste goes . its the other way round with the suicide it gets better and better

I didnt name the suicide cut . It just ended up being called that by many people . people i know have lost their jobs from smoking it for to long , its just the strongest outta the bunch .

i would say its the brightsideside one just from his description and others

peace

Being the strongest out of the bunch fits nicely as the brighside was the strongest cheeses i've smoked used to sent me nutty plus my mate lost his job cutting through a service cable on his digger. Lol. Its the being a bigger yielder that makes me wonder as the original brightside I had was not a very good yielder. But have grown most out so will give a true relection if it is the orignal I used to have. Really would love to get the original back so people can finally see what all the fuss was about.

Latest posts

Latest posts