What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Exodus Psychosis

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Yo ojd does this look like what you know as the Brightside cut?

This is a photo from "of the hill", the guy that supposedly introduced Cheese to Exodus.

View Image

It certainly looks like it to me, I had the cut from Brightside for several years before some dickless fuck robbed my growshed, So I know her well.
Look for a leaf "deformity", a sort of double serration that appears on the odd "Tooth" of the leaves blades. Usually the double will be on the right hand side IME. Instead of being roughly symmetrical, on some blades where there is one tooth on the left, there will be 2 small ones on the right-this has shown in all the clones I gave to people, and I know other people here have spoken of it.
Sorry, I misread, I thought it was your picture. It deffo looks like Brightsides cut to me.

H

Hazyfontazy

Yo ojd does this look like what you know as the Brightside cut?

This is a photo from "of the hill", the guy that supposedly introduced Cheese to Exodus.

View Image

i did the bs clone for years ,that looks more like kachina pics ..

kachina was always said to be real exodus ..

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So who has the Kachina and who said it was the real exodus? I thought i'd heard it was a trainwreck cross, the cut i saw in America that was meant to be cheese was later said to be the Kachina from Visoncreator (i think) and was not as stinky as the cut i have, far more sweet.
Another interesting twist in the tale, if only Cheesefarmer would come over from whatever site he is at and indulge us all with some info.
Peace

G

guest194

It looks like the Exodus crewe handed out or sold many Cheese crosses its not surprising some people would have preffered bigger yielders or not so smelly ones. It only takes one person to hand one out a cross mis labeled and it spread like wildfire. The name Cheese is what people wanted its like now every other bud I see is called Cheddar or Cheese. Exodus were a bunch of squatters in the old days a bit like myself probably skint as well I'm sure some of them wouldn't think twice about selling Cheese crosses. I had two strains from Exodus, Cheese and NL x Cheese. The Nl x Cheese was more expensive and better than the strain labeled Cheese although in reality the original Cheese is a lot better than both. Can see why people swear theirs is the original when it comes straight from the Exodus crewe but it now seems a lot were crosses.

H

Hoover_lungz

Yeah I thught kachina to be tw x cheese by hhf and crew.

Well certainly the kachina we grew had tw in.

Kachina is Cheese x trainwreck, its like a fuelly sweet cheese with beefed up buds. Kachina is not the real Exodus Cheese lmfao

G

Guest1298

hey lads i wouldnt mind any 1 of the cheese cuts as i havent tried it myself yet!! tell you what i could grow all the different cuts and get back to you with a grow details and smoke report...lol...Peace Dank...:moon:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
This was posted by "of the hill"/cheesefarmer in response:

cf said:
Sorry aldo you're facts are.all over the place.
Id been cbuffing cheese at the do for a while and gave the first cheese cut to C++l the hippy chippy at a party on woodside, folks brought all sorts of drugs to the do bit a cutting was a new one
lol.gif
C++l had asked me a week before so I put one in my car before we went to the dance. He was good buddies with Smurf and Captain so one of them,Cap iirc brought the cut on at the manor.
At the same time me and thd were becoming tight buddies and I and brought more cuts over to the manor and it was down to him that so many walked out of haz with cheese cuts. True enough I contributed a fair amount of gear to growers and did some wiring but no cuts suffered for want of a room
All the stuff about the crosses is utter bollox.
And if aldo knew me at all he'd have known me by my first name like all the rest of the crew, no one knew me as *of the hill* apart from one or two old buddies from the early 80s like wing commander, you could have asked anyone at all involved with the collective ,in fact anyone in luton who -of the hill- was and you'd just get a blank stare.
This combined with the fact that I've never met anyone called aldo and I don't know a Del from those times just reminds me how many hangers on and bullshitters there were who wanted to make themselves look big by trying to associate themselves with the collective. My gf ran the bar for years but when she was off duty having a dance would get chatted up by fellas who claimed they were 'good friends with all the crew'....occasionally she would string them along for a laugh

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where was that posted? send me a pm with a link if you cant do it here, thanks.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After reading some posts from CF aka Cheesefarmer it is clear that the Brightside cut is the original Exodus Cheese, the reason being that CF mentions a cross done with the original cut called ''Back to Cheese'' which is a cross Brightside made.
That clears that one up then.
Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
After reading some posts from CF aka Cheesefarmer it is clear that the Brightside cut is the original Exodus Cheese, the reason being that CF mentions a cross done with the original cut called ''Back to Cheese'' which is a cross Brightside made.
That clears that one up then.
Peace

Well spotted mate.

cf said:
I know plenty of crosses came off the cheese (one called 'back to the cheese' and one crossed with soemthing with either 33 or 36 in the name) but to be honest I never rated any of the crosses that I smoked.

Brightside speaking about Cheese in 2004 pre-hype:

Wow Hippo – a man could get jealous!!!

I am currently working with – (All on Soil ‘cause I am a ‘pot lifter’)

Kali Mist (SERIOUS)
Blue Moonshine (Dutch Passion)
Leda Uno (K.C Brains)
Cheeze (an old time skunk clone I got from Haz Manor - As featured on BBC2 ‘living with the enemy’!)
‘39’ (my own Cheeze 1st back cross clone – AKA back-to-the-cheeze)

Yes I did enter ‘39’ in the IC420 CUP – I believe that this was the only weed entered by a non commercial breeder/grower (or at least the only one by a non commercial grower which got through) – so I was not too disappointed with 37th place!

Presently I have some 1st back cross seed in – hoping for some good males to choose from to make the second back cross

Also in progress –

Psychosis (another old time skunk clone by the look and smell) I got a cutting of this in return for some ‘39’ cuttings - I am told that it goes better on hydro – so I have one on 12/12 to see how she goes on soil and 1 cutting – which will be my mother if she goes well ! – anyone know anything about this one?

I'd agree with true - as long as what cheesefarmer is saying is accurate (and it's likely to be, given that it is corroborated by brightside's posts from 2004), then we can be pretty certain that ofthehill's cheese = brightside's cheese = exodus cheese.

:thank you:

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be asking about the Psychosis when i see brightside, hopefully he can still get hold of it and find out a little more about her too maybe.
Peace

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
The blurry lower pic-the shape of the plant and spindly stems look about right for what I had from Brightside, I said the 1st pic doesnt look like cheese, but like I say, run it with some HID for 9,1/2 weeks-ish to see. I did stress to reserve judgement on it due to it being under fluros for most of flower.

G

Guest1298

The blurry lower pic-the shape of the plant and spindly stems look about right for what I had from Brightside, I said the 1st pic doesnt look like cheese, but like I say, run it with some HID for 9,1/2 weeks-ish to see. I did stress to reserve judgement on it due to it being under fluros for most of flower.

thanx m8 what i can say is this small plant has had a bad start
it was under 2 weeks of natural light and then under 250watt cfl.. but now its under 250watt of M/H..but overall i am still pleased with it as its got a lot of bud to leaf and she smells
peace Dank

Latest posts

Latest posts