Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 AM #21
roboto212

roboto212 will become famous soon enoughroboto212 will become famous soon enough
There is a noetic beauty when it comes to DJ's breeding and genetics, he breeds on a completely different level. He isnt breeding for yield, or taste, or vigor, or color, but the final product: the high. He realizes the potential cannabis has to heal the nations, and this is something he discovered when he found the HOG, among other landrace strains.

F13 is, so far, the best representation of the HOG high. He took the HOG high, replicated it and successfully lowered the flowering time, so that anyone has the ability to grow these amazing genetics without living in a particular Latitude, or climate zone.

There is a mysterious aura that comes from the F13, the high is out of this world. Some things breeders arent concentrating more on is the tolerance factor, the aroma (correlation to the high), duration of the high, burn out factor (directly related to both the duration of the high and tolerance factor), and a certain electric motivational factor that can only be found in the most superb sativa's. This is what our nation needs, not more antidepressants, or stimulants, or xanax, or zoloft, or any synthetics. F13 gives you a heart warming (it literally creates love for fellow man, in certain phenotypes), electric uplifting experience that has a gradual ascension to the peak and a soft landing back to baseline, yet it still continues to resonate with you for the rest of the day. It is crisp, clear headed, almost more lucid than in a sober state. You notice the subtleties in this world when smoking this strain!

I love F13, but I love the height DJ pushed the bar line for any breeder. I love the idea of creating blissful, heart warming, lucid strains that are healthy for you!

---Everyone thinks that trichomes are formed from the cannabis plant, but they are mistaken. It's really the canna-gnomes that run around during lights-off that sprinkle your buds with a little bit of trichomes making your plants appear frosty. It's all part of the aliens plans to one day take over Earth!

I G RW i N G
roboto212 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:35 AM #22
3dDream
Matter that Appreciates Matter

3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice
Ok, just to keep things balanced. I share the love, but I'd hate for someone to get the wrong idea. I do find f13 to be a beautiful plant to grow. I know I gaze at mine daily.

Quote:
F13 is, so far, the best representation of the HOG high.
It's kinda like saying a screwdriver is the same as a shot of vodka. Sure they both have vodka, but... I have only had 4 HOG females and f13 was stronger, but the HOG is very very very clear headed.
Just to put her in her place, f13 has some flaws. Mutants, lack of vigor, low yield, hermies, sterile males, and poor mold resistance.

Quote:
Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder.
I have found f13 is better when outcrossed. She can add a nice head too a racy sativa.
3dDream is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2010, 02:37 PM #23
roboto212

roboto212 will become famous soon enoughroboto212 will become famous soon enough
Right 3d you are basically agreeing with my point... yo can grow a hog... but some people cant grow a HOG outdoors due to latitude. And yes you can find a perfect HOG represenation in the F13, I have an all head phenotype, no body, extremely lucid, energetic, motivational, and the aroma matches the high. But I also have 4 phenotypes that are less desireable cause they have a bit of stone. So it really all depends on what you get from a pack, but it is possible to find what you are looking for.

---Everyone thinks that trichomes are formed from the cannabis plant, but they are mistaken. It's really the canna-gnomes that run around during lights-off that sprinkle your buds with a little bit of trichomes making your plants appear frosty. It's all part of the aliens plans to one day take over Earth!

I G RW i N G

Old 01-08-2010, 03:19 PM #24
3dDream
Matter that Appreciates Matter

3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice3dDream is just really nice
I am totally agreeing. I just wanted to point out that f13 isn't w/o issues. I mean my keeper is done in under 60 days and has a very strong up high. The HOGS would just be getting started by then.
3dDream is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2010, 05:13 PM #25
roboto212

I honestly would love to grow out a real HOG, but my indoor environment is too small to really make it worth while, and im not sure they would make it to the end of flowering outdoors at my latitude, but I may try this summer.

I G RW i N G

Old 01-09-2010, 05:13 AM #26
GentlemanFarmer

Location: PNW-The greatest place on Gaia's (gaih) green earth
GentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura about
And then there was plant #11,

and #08, and in the near future when i get them uploaded i'll share the unique male #101, and #17, 72, and 213. but for now lets look at #11

and some of one of the Plant #07 clones

not all the plants in this pic are F-13, but more than a quarter are. ahhh that grow set up was a time to remeber.....

and this box dried and manicured was give or take 3 point somthing kilos of a half dozen differnt F-13's.... months of "Electric day brightener" , Ear to ear who gives a fuck perma-grin, no-worries (even if there were things to worries about) sweet, sweet smoke, Cloudy clear headed HIGH HIGH HIGH... never couch lock stoned.....

The birth of a "Fox-tail" at the tip of the top cola of #11

[img]https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/19870F13_P_1
1_00c_close_up_of_a_foxtail_bi rth.JPG[/img]
View image in gallery

#11 at about week 3

#09 at about week 5

a half dozen or so F-13's in mid flower.

and #04 prime harvest top nug

all for now...

Grow for all the right reasons, Peace. GF
GentlemanFarmer is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:56 AM #27
bucketbot

Thumbs up

Old 01-24-2010, 03:38 AM #28
hempknowsis
Life enhancement smoker

hempknowsis will become famous soon enoughhempknowsis will become famous soon enough
Wow! I'm blown away with the pics and quality. We're among some great growers. What a special plant F13 is.

The Union: The business behind getting high

Please share and enlighten others :smile:
hempknowsis is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2010, 03:48 AM #29
Green Supreme

Here`s a link to my last plant of DJ`s pick. Peace GS

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php...02&postcount=1

Old 01-28-2010, 11:39 PM #30
Guest58392

Guest58392 has disabled reputation

Last edited by Guest58392; 01-30-2016 at 09:26 PM..
Guest58392 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.