Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2010, 08:24 AM #1
LoveIsAll

LoveIsAll will become famous soon enough
F-13 - A Tribute to Her Beauty

Greetings fellow blue lovers! The last packs of F-13 have been off the shelves now, and she is a living legend! we need to keep her alive! both in our gardens and on the boards. She is truly one of the most magnificent ganja strains I have so far encountered.(Thank You DJ)

If everyone interested would post their F-13 flowers, trichs, extracts, or anything F-13 related, I think we could have a wonderful new F-13 Gallery up in no time.

this beautiful phenotype is more on the blueberry sativa side,
and was grown outdoors organically under full california sun.

The color of the veins on these fan leaves is simply stunning.
lets see more of this beautiful plant!
LoveIsAll is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:38 PM #2
roboto212

roboto212 will become famous soon enoughroboto212 will become famous soon enough
The only F13 pheno ive smoked so far, the others are still flowering:

---Everyone thinks that trichomes are formed from the cannabis plant, but they are mistaken. It's really the canna-gnomes that run around during lights-off that sprinkle your buds with a little bit of trichomes making your plants appear frosty. It's all part of the aliens plans to one day take over Earth!

I G RW i N G
roboto212 is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 06:29 PM #3
GentlemanFarmer

Location: PNW-The greatest place on Gaia's (gaih) green earth
GentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutGentlemanFarmer has a spectacular aura about
Plant #07

She now lives only in my sweet, honey nectar memories. From time to time an other whom I shared her with will silence all in a room and not unlike a shaman of old sharing a verbal legend, with the side to side sweeping of his hand, exaturated expretions on his face to complement the adjetives. a one man play that puts hamlet to shame, ending with true tears as her tragic end is admitted.

Plant #07 was one that I will always use as comparison, always look to replace, always feel gifted that I had a chance too know. To some this may sound odd, and others may relate - I loved her, like one may love a family pet, a dog or the sort. with that I share this tribute to F-13 'Plant #07'
GentlemanFarmer is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:03 PM #4
Shangri-la
Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis

Shangri-la is a jewel in the roughShangri-la is a jewel in the roughShangri-la is a jewel in the roughShangri-la is a jewel in the roughShangri-la is a jewel in the roughShangri-la is a jewel in the rough
Don't ever let anyone say that F-13 is a low yielder....

You like purple veined leaves?

Or stacked trichs.....

It has an unparalleled beauty, arousing aroma, and mystical strength all in one package.
F-13 is my purple mistress. I wake with her...spend my day reveling in her glory, then she whispers me to sleep each night.

DJ has truly created a masterpiece in the F-13.

Shangri-la is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:20 PM #5
danny karey

I just emailed Legends to see if there's any more F13 kicking around........They probabely do, considering they just pulled out a bunch of there bluemoonshine seeds that where thought to be no more.

Great pic guys, makes my mouth water!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, and keep up the good work guys!!

Danny

Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM #6
LoveIsAll

LoveIsAll will become famous soon enough
It's so heart warming to know all of you share the same love and passion for this strain that I do. This plant has penetrated my soul much deeper than any other.

Roboto212 - beautiful plant, I know you will love those other phenos once you try em! I had a pheno that looked similar to that, and it had strong overtones of some kind of electric alien menthol smell/flavor (best way to describe).

Gentleman Farmer - Thank you!!! Your words almost did bring me to tears! I know exactly how you feel. and that plant no 7 of yours is legendary in itself, at least on these boards. I have read much about it, and many people use the "Gentleman Farmers Pheno" as a comparison to every other F-13 pheno found.

Shangri-la - wow! those are some impressive outdoor F-13 colas! what a breathtaking sight...just imagining how it would smell takes me straight to heaven. just absolutely beautiful. she IS an all around masterpiece!

Thanks everyone for their input! I feel so much love flowing through this thread, but that could just be cuz were all high on DJ's F-13....
as it does seem to vibrate on the same frequency as love.

MORE PICS TO COME!!
LoveIsAll is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 08:43 PM #7
Kushables

Kushables is on a distinguished road
Smile F-13 Mutant Day 39

Kushables is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 11:03 PM #8
roboto212

roboto212 will become famous soon enoughroboto212 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveIsAll View Post

Roboto212 - beautiful plant, I know you will love those other phenos once you try em! I had a pheno that looked similar to that, and it had strong overtones of some kind of electric alien menthol smell/flavor (best way to describe).

The best way I can describe the pictured pheno was a dark alien type of berry aroma, with citrus and incense undertones. I love it, and I never thought I could find a better smelling phenotype, but in my current flowering box I have one F13 pheno I have fallen in love with. Orange Patchoulli with sweet, sweet nectar undertones, similar to a Rose Absolute smell.

---Everyone thinks that trichomes are formed from the cannabis plant, but they are mistaken. It's really the canna-gnomes that run around during lights-off that sprinkle your buds with a little bit of trichomes making your plants appear frosty. It's all part of the aliens plans to one day take over Earth!

I G RW i N G
roboto212 is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2010, 01:00 AM #9
fjällhöga
HazeAddictedFanatic

fjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to allfjällhöga is a name known to all
very nice thread LoveIsAll praise Dj for releasing such a stellar breed ... , its my favorite from most of his lines and i have grown about everything untill i got my hands on some packs of these .... !

got this one in the 4th pack of F13

F32: seeded with a hollow stem Blockhead male

F13/Dc

loves resin ...

"As the most important basic input in agriculture, the seed should be of very good quality, and the most vital attribute of that quality is viability"

premium seeds for premium people - non feminized @ Seedboutique !

Mountain High Seeds Helpdesk
fjällhöga is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 AM #10
alpinestar

Talking

best thread ever! (or day at least)