Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > New England Growers and Medical Users

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
New England Growers and Medical Users Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2017, 11:41 PM #4291
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
anyone hear about the harvest cup? looks legit so far.

https://theharvestcup.org/

looks like they are trying to replicate the Emerald cup in Mass.
they have big sponsors but the advertising is poor, I just spotted it today.

entries are due oct31 dropped off at ProVerde labs.

2oz of flower + $150 entry fee.

booths start at $800
no mention if they will allow vending herb or seeds, etc and you def CAN'T smoke ANYTHING in that venue.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 07:06 PM #4292
Muleskinner

Muleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really niceMuleskinner is just really nice
yes but you can smoke things just outside the venue! Looks like it will be a great event, they've signed up some comedians & music to entertain. At $40 for one day it may be too rich for my blood though. Especially having just spent 3 days at the Freedom Rally for free with great bands and all the same vendors.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:41 PM #4293
p0opstlnksal0t

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about
how many people are out of power after sundays storm?
p0opstlnksal0t is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 05:08 PM #4294
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
the morning after ,national grid quoted 400k out of power. said by 11/1 afternoon all should be restored
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 05:15 PM #4295
p0opstlnksal0t

p0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura aboutp0opstlnksal0t has a spectacular aura about
CMP in Maine states 11/4/17

we still have no power or water at our place. luckily there is a shower at my office.

Old 11-02-2017, 02:08 AM #4296
coldcanna

coldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of light
In central Maine here, just got power back tonight around 5pm so 3 solid days without power. Feel like nobody really saw this one coming, we had it pretty rough, generator not big enough to run the hot water heater or well pump so it was pretty rustic for a stretch

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Freedom begins between the ears
coldcanna is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2017, 02:27 AM #4297
p0opstlnksal0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcanna View Post
In central Maine here, just got power back tonight around 5pm so 3 solid days without power. Feel like nobody really saw this one coming, we had it pretty rough, generator not big enough to run the hot water heater or well pump so it was pretty rustic for a stretch
You guys are lucky. Still no.power or water here. I've been crapping in a hole in the back yard since last night lol. My generator gets hooked up friday... by then it won't matter. During Harvey in Houston we lost power for 3 hours... lol

Old 11-02-2017, 01:47 PM #4298
coldcanna

coldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of lightcoldcanna is a glorious beacon of light
I got lucky to some degree- I had been soaking my 6 gallon brewing buckets with cleanser when the power went out. You can flush toilets by just dumping in a gallon or 2 of water. If you have a stream or pond nearby go fill up some buckets it works. If its yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all""

Freedom begins between the ears
coldcanna is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2017, 02:58 PM #4299
p0opstlnksal0t

Lol ya I brought a bunch of water totes to my office and filled up at work for the potty. Wife uses the potty inside I go outside in my makeshift outhouse/hole in the ground.

Old 11-02-2017, 05:38 PM #4300
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0opstlnksal0t View Post
Lol ya I brought a bunch of water totes to my office and filled up at work for the potty. Wife uses the potty inside I go outside in my makeshift outhouse/hole in the ground.

well with a handle/name like yours i can see why one would go outside to poop. or is it the wifey makes u go outside..
gmanwho is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.