What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

B

Buffoonman

Wow Indifferent that Oil looks brutal. Been smoking Triesel all week started off loving it but looking forward to a new strain now, I find what ever the Bud after a few days its nice to change. Don't think I've ever seen a more resinous strain its totally covered. Will make the most of it as feast can soon become famine.

daddy fingaz

Sampling some outdoor i believe to be Heaven Erdpurt x Royal Dane, not bad erb at all...seeds gifted via some good brethren's ! :thanks:

wotamess

smoking uk outdoor as i always do... mainly lebanese cheese from my garden... but i got given some akxww grown outdoor in london, that's a welcome change... it's a cut the guys been growing for 3 seasons that finishes early october, very mould resistant and tough...

viva uk outdoor viva! :D

-wam-

indifferent

Veteran
More oil, helps me not get too depressed with the non-stop rain and washed away connections with civilisation.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive got a fab cheese j in my hand,,,but im left wanting more,,,,,,,,,,i feel propper geedy!!!,,,,is that bad?

gamehaze

dj shorts f13 crossed with rez sour diesiel very nice 10 week strain grown fully organic and smoking some morrocan hash but it lokks and tastes more like old skool afghan seriously strong shit!!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Just finished some JLo test buds, of which so far, there is definitely a winner, but two still to come down. And also Oaxacan, but not cured for that long, sadly. I just mix a bit of Thai stick in there for the 'cured' taste. Together, they're unbeatable for stimulation.

Also got some gooey black of primo quality, some Morrocan ball, and a bit of good quality pollen. So all in all, a bit quiet, I would say...;)

schizobot

haha in the 3 yrs tht i have been in the uk , i have not met a single person who smokes some of the elite strains as listed by some of you
its crazy , i guess u gotta grow ur own shit if you wanna smoke the dankest,,, but its frustrating
smokin some blueberry for a while now... gettin kinda bored by it

Ganja baba

Veteran
smoking some uk pineapple , agent orange , safe house , suicide cheese and the cup winning hash from the green house , before you ask lol . its top hash but not the best i tried at the cup .. been mixing them together all night .

the best mix so far is the agent o ,safe house and hash in the same splif .got a strong ridding high , probably why i cant sleep tonight .

funny thing is if i smoke them seperatly they are all quite stoney on their own , which makes me think all though high in cbn and d the mix is some how uplifting ...

only ten sleeps till x mas , you blokes got your mrs presents , cause i have not yet , and i dont wanna be with all the plebs on the last day of shopping ... just thought i would remind you lol

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing at the moment, it's drier here than <insert a really dry place here> and even when it's not it's random green with no name for silly money. Not so great when I've not got my own stash to fall back on. Still I'm buoyed by the fact that the rest of the UK manages to get some quality buddage. :D

Loving the oil photos indifferent!

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Welcome back, Sammet. Thought you'd gone forever....always admired your work.

I hear ya on the drought.....hard times....

indifferent

Veteran
Cheers sammet, hate to hear you're dry, wish i had some oil left, I'd send ya a sample, but I was a greedy pig and chonged it all.

fizzy187

smoking blueberry here (down south)...my last J left!! its so disgraceful here, someone will always try and sell you some pile of shit !!

V1AAA

i got the last of ma super silver sour diesel sitting in front of me

luckily im yet to start on my mango x super lemon :smokeit: