What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyder F6 Outdoors

canned abyss1

Veteran
Here are some Spyder F6's that are growing outside. They are around 68 days from seed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mklod

Looks incredible. About how tall are they, and how far from harvest?

C

cyber echo

About time canned,
I was waiting to see this.
Looks like the F6 are indeed better than F5, that last grow fooled me.
Thats also awesome for outdoors.
Great work

I

IceColdCrickets

ya very good resin structure almost as good as some pure hash plant i have. great work!

canned abyss1

Veteran
Thanks for the compliments everyone. These plants were between 12 and 18 inches tall. They were the ones that didn't make it into the breeding program, so they were put outside to finish up.
The buds are very potent, they have a trippy, visual, cerebral, energetic, sativa type of high.
They have a cherry/floral smell with a cherry/floral/skunky taste when smoked.
Potency wise, this strain can definitely hold its own against non AF strains, it isn't just filler material until the the non AF's finish up. It is actually high quality herb that is a joy to smoke.

Here are some dried bud pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

curts1

I second the potency of AF´s! Smoking good Dieselryder is better than any since I had in the Bay Area back in the 80´s!