Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > #3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2017, 06:31 PM #391
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
i really doubt youll ever see that speed in soil. size, possibly, but that is fast! id be willing to take a crack at it though, if you gonna throw down the gauntlet like that lol,
nameless is online now Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 06:59 PM #392
Coughie

Coughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombrew View Post
I know soil guys like to think they yield like this.

Take a clone today. And show me pics like this in soil indoors in 12wks. Not gonna happen.
Well, some of that is genetics lol and I don't have genetics that'll do that right now.

And I wouldn't expect to match your yield, because you can push them harder than I can, but I would expect to have comparable quality, possibly better quality but not on my first run of any genetics.

It would take a longer veg in soil to match your yield, but given that flexibility, I could probably do it.

Given time, I could do some impressive things with the right genetics..

I've harvested plants like that before, but I lost those genetics when I went to war with broad mites a year and a half ago.

And the kicker - if my cloner would give me a damned rooted clone! Lol

Old 10-23-2017, 07:07 PM #393
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
Yes I have had lots of Half pounders in soil. But the veg time is where Hydro wins always.

That pheno is the lower yielding of the two I have. But I get AERO growth not Hydro growth. Probably 25% faster than DWC etc.

It amazes me too gents!
mushroombrew is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:07 PM #394
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nicegrowingcrazy is just really nice
Just put 18 plants in 15 gallon pots of organic soil under 2400 watts...9x4 bed. Too bad I don't run anything 8 weeks.
growingcrazy is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:41 PM #395
GainGreene

GainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the rough
Looking forward to watching you grow the Goji and crossing it. Such a fast grower, in your system should produce some serious weight. Goji x Copper Chem would be interesting or that Elmers x Copper Chem. Great thread and thanks for your tips and in depth explanations on your research.

Old 10-23-2017, 09:28 PM #396
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy View Post
Just put 18 plants in 15 gallon pots of organic soil under 2400 watts...9x4 bed. Too bad I don't run anything 8 weeks.
Sweet! Its a 9wk cut but finishes in 8wks in recirc.

I am going to run (6) x 15G organic soil pots real soon.

What is your mix design? I could use some input. Please update with your progress!

Old 10-23-2017, 09:34 PM #397
mushroombrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainGreene View Post
Looking forward to watching you grow the Goji and crossing it. Such a fast grower, in your system should produce some serious weight. Goji x Copper Chem would be interesting or that Elmers x Copper Chem. Great thread and thanks for your tips and in depth explanations on your research.
I am going to do a little pollen chucking. Then open up the lines. If they show promise I will repeat with an OP.
Curious to see the Goji and Elmers with this chem too!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:57 PM #398
mushroombrew

@Gagegreen

Are you quoting the real og kush or are you the man himself?

Old 10-23-2017, 10:54 PM #399
Coughie

Coughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of lightCoughie is a glorious beacon of light
That's a quote, in his signature lol

Old 10-24-2017, 12:55 AM #400
GainGreene

GainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the rough
��I'm far from an expert as The Real was/is. No worries he is still here on another handle not hard to see him coming. ��