What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Insert massive colas here! If you can't see the flowers for the forest of buds, this is where it's at.

First out is a South African Sativa, with Durban in it. The smaller cola is actually a side-branch of the same plant, and it looks like several of the branches are going to be as massive as the main cola, or even overtake her.

You get different perspective of the plant here, among her sisters.

Day 49, and still putting on weight.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You're all a bit slow since it's Sunday morning. Let's follow up with Sensi Star, pure Indica pheno, day 62:

6054Sensi_Star_Indica_pheno_2_10:4:07_day_62_02-med.JPG

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BF Sweet tooth cola about 16" long, approx 3" wide

BB Cheese that's thicker than my forearm..

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trew away last year pics...don't want all them pics on my PC when something happens...but i found a decent one...this woz something afghani with some..... ??? can't remember actually...
ohw yea nice pics ya all!!

128479_september_2007_2_.JPG

Z

zombo

Heavy pics everyone :smoke:
heres a couple pics of Moonshinemans Rhino Horn(Hashplant#1 x Medicineman)
a heavy yielder for sure.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Mandala's Kalichakra pheno-

Always love seeing those OG Choc Thai buds Drawoh!!

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Bluedancer, Bluedancer, Hashberry, Speedqueen, Bluesteel and Reefs c99 These all had very large buds and nice yield

Last edited: