What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Stealth Cabinet (NGB) - as seen on OG

bucketbrah

mystic-river-3.jpg

This looks super micro. I want to copy this but with screw in leds. Overall cab size would be 1’x1’x2’, any help? Does making the front area like this help with light leaks? I would also prefer one door.

Pull a clone every 2 weeks straight into flower.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
View Image

This looks super micro. I want to copy this but with screw in leds. Overall cab size would be 1’x1’x2’, any help? Does making the front area like this help with light leaks? I would also prefer one door.

Pull a clone every 2 weeks straight into flower.
Put a secondary 'lip' of something around the inside of the doors. You want it to overlap through the opening a bit, when it's all closed up. Not sure if that made sense. lol :)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Like make another panel like the back but cut the holes out like presented?
More like gluing 1/4" square plastic or wood pieces, on the inside of the door, along the foam weatherproofing strip. The square material just into the chamber, further reducing the possible angles of light coming in. The strip should come as close to the edge of the box opening as possible, without rubbing against it and keeping the door open.

Northernhemis

How do you change the resorvoir of waternutes ? when i grew dwc buckets 12-20liters each i had to change fluids atleast every 2 weeks .. or do you just poor in new nutritionwater right ontop of the old water and balance it with lemon or ph+- ? great little system that real compact ! ive only built one cabinett before it lacked in height i learned so i grew in the tent . great way to use that fatblob on the shoulders ! / North sweden

Latest posts

Latest posts