What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

J

jaded1

Haven't ran a diary or put up many grow pics for the last few years but still do occasionally show my grow,i do have plenty of pics in my albums.

You guys need to sort these new tents out,quality has taken a big nose dive between the ones with the yellow/green cloth mars hydro tags and the 1's with the white writing on.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Our test room, full of TS and SP :yay:

album.php

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Purple skunk mass at 87 days fully finished. Grown with mars sp 250. The branching structure is very strong. No need to tie branches up with this strain. 10/10 auto strain. Fimmed on five different locations and super cropped. No yield info yet as she is going into dry mode. Bubbleponics grown.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Purple skunk mass at 87 days fully finished. Grown with mars sp 250. The branching structure is very strong. No need to tie branches up with this strain. 10/10 auto strain. Fimmed on five different locations and super cropped. No yield info yet as she is going into dry mode. Bubbleponics grown.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79913&pictureid=1949556&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79913&pictureid=1949555&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

That's some steep competition!!!!! That's very nice im gonna try and put up a bumper harvest with this SP 250.:woohoo:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We will revising our website info this month. I would like to ask for a favor, what info you care the most? So we will put into the description? Thank you all!