What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Already Used Coffee Ground As A Natural Slug Repellent And Fertilizer.

bazq

I'm new at this forum so idk that somebody already mentioned this amazing stuff. Coffee Grounds (used) can be applied as a mulch for a nitrogen based fertilizer and also create natural slug barrier! Also used Coffee Grounds has a ph around 6.5 so it's perfect for cannabis. I would recommend this fertilizer for organic guerilla gardening especially because I heard lot of ppl complaining about slugs and how they ruins your whole garden and peoples who don't want to apply chemical stuff didn't really had other choice other than traps. If you don't drink coffee i would recommend to ask your local coffee shop if they could give/sell you some. (However these not that natural because the artificial flavors they use. )