What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is everyone growing outdoors this season?

St. Phatty

Blueberry Headband crosses

and, "neighbor's best meds", crossed with a super vigorous male.

I made a small batch of seeds. I was concerned about mucking up a neighbor's grow. I moved the male plant to a "dead air" area next to the garage, that is bordered on 3 sides by walls 4 feet or 5 feet or 10 feet high.

Between that spot & the neighbor's garden is about 100 yards of forest.

As it turned out, the neighbor had a very light sprinkling of seeds in his crop. He wasn't upset about it. He was more upset about the price collapse in the free market.

'Boogieman'

All from seed and grown guerrilla, illegal state no access to clones.

DP Durban poison
RQS Special kush #1
DP Glueberry og
BF Red Dragon
FS C99

The C99 will be kept smaller and closer to home will be kept up well I just want sativa, the rest are going deep Indiana backwoods. 42°N

green-genes77

Veteran
All from seed and grown guerrilla, illegal state no access to clones.

DP Durban poison
RQS Special kush #1
DP Glueberry og
BF Red Dragon
FS C99

The C99 will be kept smaller and closer to home will be kept up well I just want sativa, the rest are going deep Indiana backwoods. 42°N

That Red Dragon was one of last year's most pleasant surprises. Someone kicked me a pack and I ran it almost as an afterthought but was really pleased with the yield and quality on 4 of 5 plants. 6 months later it still has excellent terps and a light green/silver color too. Good choice!

W

Water-

(DP Durban x Coffee Bay) X ( Purple Zamal X Bangi Haze) ---(me) -ace, dp
DP Durban x Coffee Bay F2 ---(me)

Zamaldelica X Durban Punch---(Mr D) - ace, tsc
Zamaldelica X Ethiopian--- (ace)

Genius X Panama ---(Mr D) - bro grimm, ace
Panama Red x Chem 91--- ( CSI ) coastal seeds, Nspecta

axle2u

hello all...

im 42 north, and id like to pop in a few cherry bomb clones I got goin on...
there moma(s) are in my grow room currently on flower cycle,
I have 2 mature, in a 12/12 cycle

but around these parts, we have a sandy loam soil, ideal for growing tobacco
yup...these parts are tobacco land....so weed would fair well outdoors...

my CB is a hybrid, I bought the seed from swami
-credit to the original mr. greengenes

im a newbie, when it comes to growing herb
lol...

axle b robot

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
What breeder is your nl super auto from ?
Wife made them, but I wish it was on purpose. Call them a happy accident. :rolleyes:

These aren't "normal" NL's at all.
1 - They're way way too sativish. NL should be Afghani Indica.
2 - They were Feminize at one time. Now they're Regular.

The wife wanted to plant her own, so she got NL Auto Fem. But she stressed them the f*ck out. I mean in the extreme. You've heard of a green thumb? She has a Black thumb and can't keep a dandelion alive. She transplanted them 3 times, constantly moved them from window to window, inside-outside, sun burnt, missed watering them to the point of drooping, flooded them in the rain, over fed them when she did water them, and finally moved them to the garden for a 4th transplant (did I miss anything? lol)

She started with 10 plants, 6 died, and when they went into the garden 3 hermied and one was stunted and got pollinated. That's where I got the initial hundred or so seeds from. When I planted them, they had reverted to regular. Males and Females. I let them open pollinate. I was hoping for a crop of dwarf runts. Well 1/10 are runts with heavy Indica leaves. The rest are giants with the Thai recessive gene expressing and now dominant. At least they're still Autos and start flowering at 4-5 weeks. As far as I can figure, that's what happened.

I have 12 thousand+ seed. I have feminized seeds to see if it holds tight. I'm putting 400 in the ground this year and I have a few people testing them in different climates. I'm putting that many in the ground this year hoping to isolate the dwarfs. Now that it's legal here, a lot of people will be looking for balcony and flower box sized plants. lol

Seed......Lemon Wookie Glue from Equilibrium genetics (Lemon Wookie ♀ x Glue 87.5% ♂)

Clones (not 100% sure yet, at least a few of these tho)........Underdog Urkle, Cookie Glue, Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Tonic CBD or GUAVA JELLY CBD, Midnight Splendor.

St. Phatty

I think there's a reason nobody listed a strain named "Burned Bacon".

My midnight snack last night did not work out too well.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Thanks ! I actually have nirvana glue for this year along with some Freezeland crosses and a few others to try out. I’m pretty much in the same general area as yoursel

The Glue works well in this climate. Beautiful plant. If you top it, make sure you use garden trellis to help support it. And include a steel stake or the whole plant will fall over. She's a heavy girl and will pack on weight if you feed and water because she can eat. You'll find 2 phenos, Bush and Xmas tree. Good luck.

I was looking for a good freezeland earlier but my stable is full now. I won't be able to harvest everything I get in the ground, but I'll do my best. :shooty:

scouts

i'll be growing Peak Seeds BC's Northernberry and Texada NorthernLights this year. hoping to add a few autos if i have time.

California Indica
Blue Cheese
Pineapple Kush
Hindu Kush
Northern Lights
Big Bud

I’m curious about big bud I feel like it could be some old whatever strain but if it’s been around this long an they’re still selling it haha who knows an only one way to find out. Looking forward to seeing these all grow as they’re all feminised seed an all I’ve ever done are clones. Hoping the phenos arent waaaaaay different to where they won’t mix well.

Bigbeast

Any difference between the 2 phenos other than their shape ? Or potency or yield ?
Thanks
The Glue works well in this climate. Beautiful plant. If you top it, make sure you use garden trellis to help support it. And include a steel stake or the whole plant will fall over. She's a heavy girl and will pack on weight if you feed and water because she can eat. You'll find 2 phenos, Bush and Xmas tree. Good luck.

I was looking for a good freezeland earlier but my stable is full now. I won't be able to harvest everything I get in the ground, but I'll do my best. :shooty:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I wish I had more growing experience to compare. I can only describe what I think stands out.

They're pretty close but if I had to choose, I'd say the tree for yield, but not by much. Not as many, but bigger colas and over all golf ball size nugs. The shape allows more light into the plant hence bigger nugs. But the bush is thick with fan leaves but good buds as well. The bush is oily as fuck. Seriously. Squeeze a nub a few times and your fingers will feel like you have olive oil on them.

Once they're separated from the plant, you can't really tell the difference. Some top cola buds (wet) were the size of light bulbs, but I can't remember where they came from because when I'm harvesting I'll strip a plant at light speed and not paying to anything else. Lots to do. I have a few seeds left over that I'm popping. If I find a tree, I'll keep a mother.

As for smoke... Wish I could help. I'm not really a pot smoker. I'm a lightweight hash guy.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
So far potential candidates:
Banana Slug, Blue Mountain Ogre, California Pineapple, Cherry Limeade, Chocolate Orange Kush, Fruity Juice, Fruity Pebble OG F3, Guerilla Gold #3, Harle Tsu, Khmer Gold, Lemon Glue, Lemon OGK, Luang Prabang Lao, Malawi, Moroc x Afghan, Nepalese, New Hope, Jagerschnitzel, Jamaican Pearl, Real Gorill4, Ringo's Gift, SFV OGK, Sour Orange, Stardust, Strawberry AK, Super ODG#4, Tricolor Chinese Hemp, White Fire Madness, Xodus#1

Clones:
AJ’s Sour Diesel, Banana OG, Blue Dream, Blueberry Muffin, Canna Tsu, Capstone, Cement Shoes, Chocolate Tonic, Fire OG, Gelato 33, GSC, Guava Jelly, Harle Tsu, Jesus OG, Kandy Kush, Legend OG Kush, Lemon Tree, Lemonade, Mango Kush, Mendo Breath, Midnight Splendor, Monster Cookies, Napali Pink, Oakland Purp, OG, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, PCG Cookies, Platinum OG, Purple Punch, Purple Wreck, Ringo's Gift #1, Ringo's Gift #6, SFV OG, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry Cheesecake, Watermelon Zkittles, Zkittles

Last edited:

Lester Moore

Veteran
Black cherry (gift). x ancient OG F2 (Bodhi)
Ancient OG F3 (Bodhi)
Lucky charms. X blue lotus.
Satori x ssdd
May the water, sunlight and co2 bring everyone bountiful harvests!