What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Planet Nutrients

Spaventa

Veteran
I just started using a freebie kit (GP1,2 and 3) and I’m already seeing amazing recovery and improvement in all areas. Am I getting carried away or is this stuff really good?!

Is their Terpinator or Brix worth it? Any advise appreciated.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have never used personally. But the owner of the grow store I used to work at pushed it on everyone. In my opinion it works great for pulling a high yield. But I never smoked a truly delicious bud grown with it either. It could be the clones people were running, I do not know. Everytime he told me I should try it out I told him as soon as someone shared a sample that made me want too.

Spaventa

Veteran
Ok that’s interesting. I’m only just into 12/12 but so far, I see that deficiencies I had with Mills gone almost overnight.
After a week on GP nutes they are growing at an incredible rate with some of the biggest fan leaves I’ve ever seen at approximately 9” across with half inch OD stem at just 12” tall :) a week ago they were regular looking seedling baby girls, now they are monsters! Lol

I have a few old friends in the run so they will tell me if the taste is off. Hope it was just your people’s clones because I can see clearly how yield will be good because health is through the roof. I can’t believe taste won’t be fine.
Tasty buds always come from healthy plants, first and foremost.

Latest posts

Latest posts