What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ole creeper's out of the closet

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
scouts, im working for spring flowers with this planting, I still have my fall plants to plant and put out. These plants always stay very short and stocky! They are only out for 60 days before they re-veg back into vegetative stage. I summered them indoors under 20 hrs. and flipped to 12hrs, 13 days before putting them out. The photo-period now outside is 11hrs and 50 mins of daylight. By the end of May the photo period will be over 13 hrs and flowering comes to an end. They had pistils when they went out. I'm going to harvest them in May If all is well!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
nice rain

nice rain

IMG_3529.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
12 & 12 starting seed

12 & 12 starting seed

Since the indoor switch from 20hr to 12hr photo period has come. I'm now starting my fall flower garden seeds. Mandala sativa's.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
pack mule

pack mule

Looking forward to checking the plants I put out before the rain. Going in the morning at dawn. I know they are ready for a drink. I had a frost the last couple of nights. It should speed up flowering because the plants photo period is Fall. Hopefully! Since I have
only 2 new plants with pistils going out, I will carry them on my back, riding my bicycle.

IMG_3552.jpg IMG_3553.jpg
P 20170326 193952[2] IMG_3555.jpg
IMG_3549.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
having a hard time

having a hard time

Ran off and left my camera, first problem.
Second problem, when I got to the plots the temps were (30°F)
( -1°C) I had frost on all the plants i had put out. To try and fix it, I ran to the creek and got a few gallons of water and washed all the frost off the plants and gave them a good drink. I hope i saved them! I will check back on WED.

Third problem was I saw a surveillance camera mounted on a tree in one location I had put out peat and cotton bur compost. YES you read right, a surveillance camera pointed at the place I jump the fence. On my next ride I will take photos to show everyone.

Photo mandala seeds for fall garden already planted.
IMG_3556.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've never gotten anything but super stuff from them. I haven't tried Chill-OM but I've done almost everything else. Every seed I've ever ordered germinated directly in soil. You won't be disappointed, Spaventa!

Spaventa

Veteran
The camera is probably for deer. Hunters like weed too so that scope you have will be good for eyeballing the scene before you go in.
The frost should be ok. I’ve put pest infested plants out in the yard in snow to get the problem out of my grow and they survive.

Good to hear about the mandala seeds :)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thank you Spaventa for sharing that info. its very helpful. I think the camera was installed there to catch trash dumpers. However Its pointed right where I have been jumping the fence. Scary for sure. I know they saw me, but I have a plan that should take the heat off me. I will share my new strategy later today when i get back with photos. Going in today!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
cameras

cameras

This is one reason I have to stop doing this. I missed these cameras! I'm lucky to have had someone tell me about them! I just didn't see them. Glad I didn't plant anything there yet! One is pointed in the direction I jump the fence. Scary!!
IMG_3593.jpg IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg IMG_3595.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
New strategy

New strategy

Since I know the camera saw me put peat moss and 2 bags of compost over the fence, I changed my strategy. I planted 100 Russian Mammoth Sunflowers seeds directly in the ground in both plots. That way I can check how the amendments worked later. Plus feed the birds. I will check back in a month.

IMG_3596.jpg IMG_3599.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Spring flower window shuts

Spring flower window shuts

Planted the last of the indoor summered plants outside into a fall photo period window. Today is 1st day of Spring! 12hr.dayx12hr.night. Hopefully I can get some early spring flowers in May.

IMG_3576.jpg IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg IMG_3580.jpg

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Those cameras sure would have me spooked. I always keep my face covered when going into grow case I miss something. Things like that always have me looking over my shoulder while out in the bush.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Ass saving thread

Ass saving thread

I use a very thin black or dark blue sewing thread to cross possible entrances to my plants. If anyone walks where I put the threads, then I know the area is not secure. I can and do put out as many as 3 different lines to any one plot. If the first is broken, I check the second one, and if the third is broken, then I leave the area and don’t come back for a month or two.
Most of my sewing threads have stayed for as many as 2 years without being broke. One time all my threads were broken in late July heading to one of my plots. Scared the hell out of me, so I aborted the grow and didn’t come back until Oct. To my surprise when I returned I had some very impressive untouched sativa females. Like finding treasure.
IMG_3584.jpg IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg IMG_3588.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
nice day

nice day

Watered everything and pulled two males. I have tiny flowers.
IMG_3651.jpg IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

Attachments

• 20160928 170308
    20160928 170308
    88.7 KB · Views: 52
S

Sertaiz

aloha!
i like the black sewing thread, this grow makes me miss the mainland and bicycles, i used to rip around at all hours even with ice on the ground.
gotta get a few in the bush this long season.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
spring flowers

spring flowers

Still way to early, however in 30 or 45 days I should have spring flowers to pick. Already smells too!
IMG_3753.jpg IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg IMG_3738.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts