Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Chem OG + Dreamberry

Thread Title Search
Chem OG + Dreamberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2019, 06:35 AM #11
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Surgery was successful, and the helmet removed. 4 x Chem OG and 3 x Dream Berry are up. I think I planted them a little too deep this time. They're taking their time breaking the surface. No worries though. We already have enough for a decent show.

I will take photos soon.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:37 PM #12
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Not much to see, but here is a photo of the biggest seedling. A Chem OG.

Now this thread is official.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:19 PM #13
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Nice one mate, we’re off!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: csg dead chem head- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360280

Mars hydro ts1000 test- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362526

csg triangle cheesedog x London church testers- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362387
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 02-07-2019, 07:47 AM #14
TheBlaze

They're picking up some speed now. Will take another photo soon.

Old 02-11-2019, 08:03 AM #15
TheBlaze

They are growing nicely now. Not sure how many days, as they all came up on different days. I'm just going to peg it at a week today to make it easy for future reference.

Please excuse the shitty pic. Think I need to replace that bulb, as it is burning a little too yellow for my liking.

I ended up with 5 x Chem OG and 3 x Dream Berry. You can see the little runt right at the back. I will give her a few weeks to see if she comes right.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:15 AM #16
TheBlaze

Day 11

Chem OG

Dream Berry

Old 02-22-2019, 08:51 AM #17
TheBlaze

Day 18

Not much to report at this point.

I'm going to start using salt nutrients soon to speed up the veg process.

Chem OG

Dream Berry

Old 03-18-2019, 07:56 AM #18
TheBlaze

I'm not sure how long they've been vegging now. Somewhere around 40 days.

They had a slow start due to environment, but I've recently moved them to the "site" where things like temp and humidity are controlled. They have improved nicely. They were up potted to 5 gal fabric pots yesterday.

Flower room will only have space in 5 weeks again. So plenty of time for them to get nice and big.

Chem OG

Dream Berry

Old 04-11-2019, 04:28 PM #19
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello TheBlaze,

Hope all is well long time no stopping by, please forgive my absence...
Thought it Looks like everything's under control, happy and healthy plants down there
How's it going with the Dream Berry, still everything under control without crazy stretching?

A couple of questions for you, if you don't mind. Are those their final pots? What about flowering, what's your plan?

Hope to see some more in the next weeks, until next update!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
I'm not sure how long they've been vegging now. Somewhere around 40 days.

They had a slow start due to environment, but I've recently moved them to the "site" where things like temp and humidity are controlled. They have improved nicely. They were up potted to 5 gal fabric pots yesterday.

Flower room will only have space in 5 weeks again. So plenty of time for them to get nice and big.

Chem OGView Image

Dream Berry
View Image

Old 04-11-2019, 04:52 PM #20
hush
Señor Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Pulling up a chair.

hush's hidey hole

hush is online now Quote