What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow going gorilla girl!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Wvkindbud38 I feel the same way. Last year the weather seemed fine when March started then it just snowed mid March, the rains moved in a week later and it rained everyday for about a month.... Not exactly ideal.

I'm waiting for 4.20. Doubt I'm starting anything till then.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks everyone yeah these are super sticky!!

Great!!! have you got anymore pics of a nice bud or 2???? You just dont see alot of infomation about Sweet Seed grows....thanks for doing a thread on the strain. Alot of people dont understand the amount of help a few documented grows can help. Im thankful and hopefully everybody is for the guys that post info and document there grows.:tiphat:

gnatz. yes it snowed here last march after mild temps and then has dumped more rain than ive ever seen until Sept it was dry...then it started raining in Oct just in time to mold/budrot everything if your not careful. I gave my buddy 4 fem seeds and i know hes probably tried to sprout them. Hes just young and you cant really tell him much lol

scrogrow

Great!!! have you got anymore pics of a nice bud or 2???? You just dont see alot of infomation about Sweet Seed grows....thanks for doing a thread on the strain. Alot of people dont understand the amount of help a few documented grows can help. Im thankful and hopefully everybody is for the guys that post info and document there grows.:tiphat:

gnatz. yes it snowed here last march after mild temps and then has dumped more rain than ive ever seen until Sept it was dry...then it started raining in Oct just in time to mold/budrot everything if your not careful. I gave my buddy 4 fem seeds and i know hes probably tried to sprout them. Hes just young and you cant really tell him much lol

Il post some up close bud shots next day or two mate, sorry but I don't even wanna walk in the room just yet lol

Trim jail was hard but good

Last edited:

scrogrow

Results are in

PHENO 1 6.5oz
PHENO 2 8OZ ON THE BUTTON!

LOVE THIS

gonna run through a good few packs of these this year

scrogrow

OK so I've got a new pack of these

What should I do?

Carry on this thread with the new seeds?

Or

Start a new thread with the new grow??

I'm gonna leave it to you lot and let you decide

bibi40

Hello ,

very nice girls here ,
for me it's better to ontinue here beause it will be easier for compare your second session with the first one .

Good job !!! :tiphat:

scrogrow

Hello ,

very nice girls here ,
for me it's better to ontinue here beause it will be easier for compare your second session with the first one .

Good job !!! :tiphat:

No problem man il wait for a couple more to answer and see what the majority decide but I'm happy to go on from here