What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jeez - some people are so confrontational - and rude - this site ain't here to encourage competition amongst growers specifically - unless its for the 4/20 or something - berating other growers on how they grow - is like telling people they like the wrong kind of music - growers are gonna grow in whatever way they see fit.

Check out his post history. If he's not in his thread, he's trolling. Guys like this drove away so many great growers from this site.

Dude is not here to learn or help.

Kimura

try being less focused on the messenger, and focus on the message!

i'm done. i'll stop posting! :)

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Mike is the MacGyver of cannabis , if you actually looked through his thread, he is levels above in aptitude and outright passion for his garden. And he makes the most of what he has available. Youre talking like this little man are you self aware? you would get you're ass pumped in real life. Have some respect. Peace out and on the blocked list.

Jeez - some people are so confrontational - and rude - this site ain't here to encourage competition amongst growers specifically - unless its for the 4/20 or something - berating other growers on how they grow - is like telling people they like the wrong kind of music - growers are gonna grow in whatever way they see fit.

Check out his post history. If he's not in his thread, he's trolling. Guys like this drove away so many great growers from this site.

Dude is not here to learn or help.

Thank you very much to all for the support :tiphat:.

This forum is full of great growers and great people,

As I said before of the "summer trollstice" of these last two pages, this thread is ending, im remaking / updating my setup, and after that, i think better start a new one thread.
Thats last entries gonna be the 51 (yes ... i know ... ) 13monkeys regular, growing 1 week more in party cups, after that im gonna switch them to 2 gallon bags. And 10 days later Ill flip to 12/12, while ... nothing interesting to tell.

between this, I will upload photos of past crops, so that these last pages of the thread are not a written personification of intelligence, incapacity and education, of my pubertal troll.

White Widow circa 2009
picture.php

Dr.King

Veteran
Nice job Mike. Anyone who finishes Destroyer which is a 100% Sativa has to be a decent grower. Looks to be a decent smoke even with the heat getting to her. You have quite a bit from the yield so that's is a plus :dance013:. Enjoy the quality smoke and happy growing.

unnamedmike

Nice job Mike. Anyone who finishes Destroyer which is a 100% Sativa has to be a decent grower. Looks to be a decent smoke even with the heat getting to her. You have quite a bit from the yield so that's is a plus :dance013:. Enjoy the quality smoke and happy growing.

Hi Dr.king, welcome, very nice of you to stop here. Thank you very much for your kind words mate, i appreciate.:tiphat:
Destroyer is one of the two strains that help me in my day to day (the other one is northern light) I met her circa 2000 (packet label say expired date is in 2006) and since then I've germinated several packages, the last one in 2018. Unfortunately I lost the mother infected with nematodes and root rot... but I got already 10 reg and 5 fem in the shopping cart. And it seems that two of the 21 females monsterization (50% destroyer) are keepers pretty close to the Destroyer mom.

I imagine that is thcv effect, but it makes my day more enjoyable, less painful and improves my ADHD a lot, it helps me focus on just one thing and i can deal with other people easiest.

Regards !

circa 2000

picture.php

last crop

picture.php

circa 2000 (i forgot if shes Jamaica or destroyer)
picture.php

YukonKronic

Noice results meng! Way to stay above the bullshit too. I respect your ability to do so much with frugal resources in an environment FULL of pathogens and extreme conditions.

unnamedmike

Hi Mike how long have you kept your NL clone?
I've not been able to keep my mothers / keepers over the years. When I met the NL I dint know that it was possible to cut a cannabis plant and got roots :D NL was my third crop, circa 1999, I only have the beautiful memory of waking up sitting in the couch with half a joint in my hand, and the play station in game over. She was the first to sit me down, focus me on a task and the only one to make me sleep 7 hours. I got planted several strains since then, but Im still beeing a fan of NL. My current keeper is a few months old, shes perfect for sleeping.

Actual keeper - Northern light - was grown in unsuitable conditions, Im sure she got potential.

picture.php

high quality seeds NL reg. circa 2003. Much more creative and less narcotic than my current Nirvana NL keeper.

picture.php

Noice results meng! Way to stay above the bullshit too. I respect your ability to do so much with frugal resources in an environment FULL of pathogens and extreme conditions.

Thank you very much for your kind words mate and welcome YukonKronic. For some years I've as an ideology, make what I need with what I got available, there are many % of failures, but you learn a lot too. But i don't gonna say NO to a few extra thousands buck :biggrin:

unnamedmike

I have noticed that plants hate their growth light and love COB cxb3590 (now dimmed at 300w + -). I need to buy new light for the growth cabinet, the 51 13monkeys are going to fill the watering tray completely, and I dont want mothers/keepers to lose health again.
All moms/keepers look pretty healthy. Except for the both NL copies / I've to learn to take care of her, I dont want to lose her, I sleep as a baby with her. Also the 51 13 Monkeys show quite vigor and already need more than 2 daily waterings. When i finish sterilizing the cococoir, I will pass them to their final 2gl bags.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This time I will also reuse the cococoir ... The grow bags have been submerged in water for 48 hours in water:bleach 10:1, and step by step Im "sterilizing" the necessary substrate (102 gallons) for the 51 plants in an old pot that I have for "scientific" uses.

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

After 2 days sterilizing substrate, im run out of cococoir. In the tray fit 48 plants in 6 rows of 8 pots, the 200+- cococoir liters that had accumulated have been enough for 28 pots (waiting for 200l more). I remove a plant labeled 3 and 9 ... I think the 9 written in the party cup was from another crop, but not sure ... I need to remove two more plants, currently i got 50 of maximum 48.

picture.php

picture.php

photo circa 2010. I really miss all this 2l white pot, perfect for SOG. That crop tests several crosses of hp13 crossed with each one of my keepers

picture.php

hp13* mako haze, selected in the white pot crop
picture.php

hp13 s1 "varnish" cut, selected in the white pot crop. "My" best breed at moment, and lost since years
picture.php

Last edited:
G

:bow: very impressive brother.

I love to have many flavors to sample, and back ups of each for selection, lots of labelling, cloning, keeping track of dates. the truth is in the end end product and the jar you reach for the most or ones that are suited for a particular time of day. These selections become like family. A personalised flavorful medical cupboard.
But these days I'm too busy :ying:

unnamedmike

very impressive brother.
I love to have many flavors to sample, and back ups of each for selection, lots of labelling, cloning, keeping track of dates. the truth is in the end end product and the jar you reach for the most or ones that are suited for a particular time of day. These selections become like family. A personalised flavorful medical cupboard.
But these days I'm too busy

Very well said, being able to choose in a personalised flavorful medical cupboard is the reward for the extra work.

I need to fill 14 more bags and with a little bad luck, the cococoir doesnt arrive until next week.
The 48 13monkeys need 2 or 3 more weeks of growth, while I can "parasitize" some light for the 7 growing keepers. After that I will need 200 watts of quality LED light, the plants dont develop properly under my growth LED.
picture.php

picture.php

I know why NL are not healthy. When moving the plants I have noticed that both NL copies have wet substrate while the other 6 plants of similar size need another watering.
picture.php

13monkeys

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

I removed plants that still in party cups from above the bagged plants, and i put them in the gaps between bags. The roots of partycup plants were beginning to emerge and colonizing the substrate of the bagged plants.

picture.php