What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to Real Gorilla Seeds this will be my first diary in this forum much appreciated for there kind generosity.:tiphat: Got them sitting in water as I type let the show commence.

picture.php
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really looking forward to seeing some of these skunk crosses. Glad someone has taken the time to cross some old school to the new school. Everyone on the new new new new new gets a little played out.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping in much appreciated guys :tiphat: Just checked on them and have 4 starting to break from there shells they are now in the riot cubes after sitting in water so looks like we are on the right track :dance013: and there will be updates and photos as always gotta do right by Real Gorilla Seeds :tiphat:

PS nearly forgot to mention I think our friend maimunji will be posting in this thread too after we spoke earlier so the best of two threads rolled into one if that's okay by the gorilla and co. :tiphat:

maimunji

Yes sharing threads will be cool and much more consistent info with more phenos. Instead 3-4 threads with same name real-gorill4. If peoples don't see problems lets start.
Thanks to Darksider for sharing his place with me.:tiphat:
And big up for Panikz. :tiphat:
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping in much appreciated guys :tiphat: Just checked on them and have 4 starting to break from there shells they are now in the riot cubes after sitting in water so looks like we are on the right track :dance013: and there will be updates and photos as always gotta do right by Real Gorilla Seeds :tiphat:

PS nearly forgot to mention I think our friend maimunji will be posting in this thread too after we spoke earlier so the best of two threads rolled into one if that's okay by the gorilla and co. :tiphat:

Sounds good to me , going to be a interesting thread,..

superx

Veteran
Will be watching from the side lines Sir.

Quite intrigued by these, hoping for a happy and generous harvest..

maimunji

Just pop 7 real-gorill4 directly in coco. Im not planning to storage other for future, exept i found what im looking in this 7. Im looking for ultra potent girl. Bag appeal, smell, taste doesnt matter for me. I plan to grow some big plants so i will pop only half pack because i flower in 4x4 and i can't match more there. If this is problem i will pop whole pack at once but i prefer to show few big plants instead many small single cola poor girls.
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Coco is excellent, i love the stuff...

Are those pot noodle size pots and is this your method of germination?

Best wishes with everything.

maimunji

Coco is excellent, i love the stuff...

Are those pot noodle size pots and is this your method of germination?

Best wishes with everything.

Sorry bro my english isn't best so what is noodle size?
Pots size is 2 litters.Final size will be 1 gallon 4 litters or 7 litters i cant deside yet. But maybe 4 litter.
Yes i always germ this way no paper tower no pre soak seeds just put them in coco and wait.
I also clone in coco with 100% success rate unless pithium kill whole batch its happening somethimes.
I also reuse coco up to 4-5 times without real issues.
But poped this seeds in fresh bag canna coco.
I also grow without run off whole grow.
:tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Happy days good to hear...

Like your self i use the same method for cloning though its not always 100% the numbers are normally acceptable..

Its good to hear your using the coco several times over, i normally dump it after one use.
Living in Ireland the risk isnt worth it to re use coco. I have always been cautious to not introduce any problems so make sure everything starts for scratch every time. Then I know I can rule out things if anything goes wrong.. I would be worried in case the coco wasn't properly sterilized or still had root matter in it. Also it is pretty time consuming to wash it all, so doesnt suit my method. I run drip systems and use alot of bags so it is easier to just dispose ecologically in the forestry :).

I meant by the pot noodle size it is a pot about 6 inches tall maybe three or four wide.

Happy growing...

maimunji

I agree if you run large numbers especially illegally you need to save your ass in many ways.... im also illegal but im poor running my 4x4.
Usually start them in solo cups really don't know why i pop them directly in to 2 litters pots. But will be better i sometimes stunt very bad seedlings in this solo cups.
Happy days to you also.

superx

Veteran
4 x 4 is good my friend, its better than nothing.

i guess germinating your seeds in such large pots will drag out the process, its also easier to over do your limits with nutrients and water.

Will your seedlings spend there early days under soft light or will they go through the dark period first until they pop there heads, then put them under light?

Happy growing and stay safe..