What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lisbon/Portugal

Jkeats

Anyone have tips for getting some good hash in Lisbon? I've read all the online "guides" and seems like a lot of scams. I can tell the difference between real and fake, but that all has me worried I won't be able to find anything good as a tourist.

Thanks for any advice!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day JK

Do not buy anything from Gypsies .
There are lots of them running scams around Lisbon .

I got scammed with a bait and switch . Live and learn .

Look for young cool looking waiters at restaurants . Discretely ask if they can source hash .

There is lots of hash in Portugal , finding good quality is another story .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

weedtoker

Veteran
If it's not that very lightly pressed don't buy into it thinking it's clean/assume it like most around that city do. Most brothers and sisters don't get that people making business in morroco are experts in deceiving by the not so noble art of adulteration. Highly probable on both hand rubs and pressed hash, several binding agents which can be or not from other "natural" sources. I'm not saying a lot of things wont get you high and/or stoned but, i tought you'd want to be aware of what it can have.

Safe travelings brother.

Last edited:

Jkeats

Thanks friends. I will keep those tips in mind. Over the years I've always had decent luck with this kind of stuff. I'll let you know my experience when I get back.

Latest posts

Latest posts