What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AliGee Seed Collective pics

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
If you don't want them, don't spend $500 on them. The same with the original release, if you don't want to spend the $, someone else will. Shit, people just spent $800 on a pack of Dosidos from Archive, and the list goes on. No need to give him shit for it, that certainly won't change the price

I give shit to every retailer that tries to gouge me for any product. Not buying the product doesn't give me enough satisfaction. Unlike you I yell when someone wants to bend me over:tiphat:

aligee

Veteran
The originals were 150o and sold out and the starfighters sold for 5k a pack . Ali is fair with his prices for the most part and dude has given away a shit ton of seeds.
If it cost to much don't buy it .

Sour dank imma get on that today

We are working with Starfighter f1 keeper out of those original packs also along with Lemon AlienDog, thanks,fwiw i gave out a few packs of FPOG s1,

B

BAKED_BEANZ

we all cant afford everything in life we want i sure wish i could afford a nice sports car but i cant,ill have to settle for a nice gmc truck! same concept i teach my kids cant have it all!

well i can afford several sports cars , and i still won't shell out $500 for a ten pack . To me its a small attempt at hitting elite status as a breeder. Is that what you are ? cause in my eye,s this is what it is saying ...... imo .

i reckon people would have a tonne more respect for you offered them at a reasonable price. its not all about the bucks. but apparently it is, as your basically saying if you can't afford them too bad settle for less .

theres plenty of great genetics for half that price that the breeders could ask a lot more for and don't , however i,ve never tried it ! and if i,m mistaken and it is holy grail of all smokes ,forgive me. if thats the case sign me up for 2 packs

Good luck with your gmc truck , got a colour in mind.

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
well i can afford several sports cars , and i still won't shell out $500 for a ten pack . To me its a small attempt at hitting elite status as a breeder. Is that what you are ? cause in my eye,s this is what it is saying ...... imo .

i reckon people would have a tonne more respect for you offered them at a reasonable price. its not all about the bucks.

theres plenty of great genetics for half that price that the breeders could ask a lot more for and don't , however i,ve never tried it ! and if i,m mistaken and it is holy grail of all smokes ,forgive me. if thats the case sign me up for 2 packs

Good luck with your gmc truck , got a colour in mind.
im not hear to argue or debate about ones opinion, we all have them, anyone's free to send me a private message with there concerns, this is a picture thread, and not intended to discuss the value of certain genetics. Thanks.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^ this is true^^ my apologies . lets see some pics of the fruity pebbles then . since it will be such a hot topic of debate. cause i actually thought the pic on SP was bit meh , sure theres some nice pics of it .

SourDank

Veteran
I give shit to every retailer that tries to gouge me for any product. Not buying the product doesn't give me enough satisfaction. Unlike you I yell when someone wants to bend me over:tiphat:

Lol I was just making a point man, some people don't mind spending the $ for something they want, regardless if it's viewed as "gouging". I just find it laughable you say someone is trying to bend you over. No one is forcing you to by the beans my friend, it's just supply and demand. People will pay top dollar for something that is rare and most definitely unavailable in its original form. So why would Aligee cheat himself when he infact had to dish out triple that amount in order to get those genes? He's supposed to drop those beans for pennies because other breeders sell beans cheaper?

That's like going to buy a Mercedes that cost $80,000 and giving them shit because you can buy a Chevy for $20,000. Yea, they're both vehicles, yea they'll both get you from A to B, but should Mercedes drop the price on there vehicle because other car manufacturers sell cars for cheaper than they do? Your logic is flawed, so just buy the beans that you want and others will get the ones they want. You don't have to give a good guy shit just because he is doing something with his business that you disapprove of. He has plenty of other lines that are dank as hell for $100 a pack, give them a try, he has great genetics.

SourDank

Veteran
The originals were 150o and sold out and the starfighters sold for 5k a pack . Ali is fair with his prices for the most part and dude has given away a shit ton of seeds.
If it cost to much don't buy it .

Sour dank imma get on that today

Thanks brother, hit me with a PM and we'll chat when you have some time.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Lol I was just making a point man, some people don't mind spending the $ for something they want, regardless if it's viewed as "gouging". I just find it laughable you say someone is trying to bend you over. No one is forcing you to by the beans my friend, it's just supply and demand. People will pay top dollar for something that is rare and most definitely unavailable in its original form. So why would Aligee cheat himself when he infact had to dish out triple that amount in order to get those genes? He's supposed to drop those beans for pennies because other breeders sell beans cheaper?

That's like going to buy a Mercedes that cost $80,000 and giving them shit because you can buy a Chevy for $20,000. Yea, they're both vehicles, yea they'll both get you from A to B, but should Mercedes drop the price on there vehicle because other car manufacturers sell cars for cheaper than they do? Your logic is flawed, so just buy the beans that you want and others will get the ones they want. You don't have to give a good guy shit just because he is doing something with his business that you disapprove of. He has plenty of other lines that are dank as hell for $100 a pack, give them a try, he has great genetics.

i guess it all depends if this is Mercedes i guess or a chevy dressed up as a Mercedes ?? anyway it was said this is a picture thread. ALI plenty of pics of the fruity peddles s1 please. i,m sure you have thoroughly tested them and taken pics?

aligee

Veteran
i guess it all depends if this is Mercedes i guess or a chevy dressed up as a Mercedes ?? anyway it was said this is a picture thread. ALI plenty of pics of the fruity peddles s1 please. i,m sure you have thoroughly tested them and taken pics?

Sure, very well tested, checkout my good friend gpapaken on instagram,he's my main tester of all my gear, i may go screenshot them all when i get a chance and post them here! were smoking FPOG s1from this years full season 2015 harvest at the moment!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^sounds like a plan to me . would be great for the thread. how does the smoke compare too some of your other strains?

aligee

Veteran
Fruity Pebble OG s1

Fruity Pebble OG s1

Nug shot on top is FPOG cereal pheno, smells dead on like mom FPOG clone only, with that sweet milky cereal smell & taste...

SourDank

Veteran
Hey Aligee, will anymore Grape Invaders be coming around anytime soon? That's what I wanna get my hands on for sure, LOVE grape tasting and smelling flowers. FPOG S1's looking proper for sure as well.

aligee

Veteran
Hey Aligee, will anymore Grape Invaders be coming around anytime soon? That's what I wanna get my hands on for sure, LOVE grape tasting and smelling flowers. FPOG S1's looking proper for sure as well.

Thanks, possibly, i have stock to make f2s, but those are pretty much discontinued,i dont have the parent stock, gdp clone or aliendog stud any longer, pretty much all our gear is limited stock,were working on FPOG fem hybrids at the moment,

Picarus

Hey aligee, really nice looking flowers. What are the test results looking like? Interested in cannabinoid and terpene profiles. Any outliers?

aligee

Veteran
Hey aligee, really nice looking flowers. What are the test results looking like? Interested in cannabinoid and terpene profiles. Any outliers?

what test results are you referring to? if your referring lab test, ive yet to have any strains lab tested, most strains are grown by select farmers and results relayed to me in pics and sample flowers,

If ya think aligee is in it for the bank, you've really got him confused for someone else, he's a solid dude... for the record, you can get his FPOG bx for 140 if ya know where to look