What's new

Chinese province (bag seed) experiment grow

bigjayworks

LIve in shanghai and i get hermie shwag grass, so im forced to make hash with it. I fond a seed in the bag and started growing it.. i have no idea wat it is.. enjoy

G

I hope you can do better with her. Your homegrown should be improved over the mass produced stuff. Best of luck.

TeamSleep

bigjayworks said:
LIve in shanghai and i get hermie shwag grass, so im forced to make hash with it. I fond a seed in the bag and started growing it.. i have no idea wat it is.. enjoy

Thats a sad story. I wish I could see you growing some killer strains, however any plant grown will always produce knowledge for you even if it doesnt produce buds!!! Hopefully good genetics will cross your path and you will never have to worry about growing or smoking schwag again!

G

guest3854

Be best to limit mediocre grows and just order seed stock through Gypsy and crew . When ya calculate how much time , money and space wasted on a known schwag plant , it just aint worth it , my friend!

TeamSleep

Depends on lots of things location,size of grow, etc... or are you refering to bigjayworks location and laws?

bigjayworks

steel_savage
it would be a waist of time if i lived in a place with alot bomb bud around but i love weed so much and i never see and feel bud. The hash i make isnt even a good high
it just gets me tired and heavy and i can think normaly its just not a good bud high, it doest feel natural. When i chopped this plant the buds were mellow but intense as i wanted it to be but it felt like a naturall small high for 2hours at the most.

Mr. Mo
in shanghai u realy dont get in alot of trouble as long as ur not bothering anyone. Weed here is so weak that cops dont look at it as a threat to the community. I buy my weed of a guy that cooks lamb sticks outside.

foxygrower

What would someone say if you had plants growing on your balcony/windowsill? Does cannabis have a similar stigma as Opium in China?

Does anyone know if Gypsy ships to China??

FG

nycnoob

glad to see another chinese person here... we definitely need more... lol.. asian people make up a big portion of potsmokers world wide (=... especially here in NY lol.... i should move to to shanghai if its like that.. mayb i should move back to where my grandmother is and see how it is there.. (=... would be cool to grow and smoke without much problems

bigjayworks

i here of chinese people growing on there balcony all the time i just never saw it with my own eyes. People dont know the smell of weed and the people dont. I smoke at crowded cyber caffe and they dont even peep, and when you roll they just stare in fasantation thinking its some type of tabbacoo and ask a few puffs. rare ocassions thow

G

what!!! marijuana in China?? crazy!! I smoked all over europ and noone even gave me a glance...alot of people are ignorant to the smell of marijuana...