What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
This thread will be to document random strains that I've grown or am growing. I don't usually take pics during flower, so it will more than likely just be harvest pics in here.

I'll start with this Alien OG. Picked this clone up at Harborside, and while most of their clones are garbage. This one seems like a winner so far. I would have liked to let it go another week, but there was a PM issue with some other plants. I am excited to run this in my coco DTW setup. I think it's going to be really nice.

I tend to do all my random strains in a just add water pre-amended soil mix. This way I can pull them individually, and let the plant take what it needs. I add some bokashi, or EWC tea sporadically.

Alien OG

Day 64 flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Chernobyl

Day 63 : Just add water pre-amended soil mix, under 1KW.

This is another harborside clone. Turned out pretty nice in my opinion. Will keep it around for another run or two. The smell is like lots of the other jack strains I've smelled. XJ-13, J-1 etc... I personally like the smell. We'll see how the high is on it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
J-1 Day 63

This was a clone from a friend. I grew some of these in pre-amended just add water soil. I also grew one or two in my coco DTW setup. Smells like Jack. Nice frost. I'll be interested to try it and see how the high is on it. Very easy to grow imo.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Purple Diesel

Day 64 - Just add water pre-amended soil mix. Under a 600.

Another clone from Harborside. It smelled just like this herb we used to get as Raspberry Kush. Interesting herb. I didn't save any cuts. It vegged super slow, and I don't really tolerate that in any cuts. So it's gone. Looking forward to trying it though. These pictures aren't that great. The plants looked really nice though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
First to pull up a chair, but I'm sure I won't be the last.

I've seen some of your Corleone Kush and it was a great looking batch of flowers. You got skills homie, can't wait to see this thread develop.

Sub'd.

U

Ultra Current

Nice! Ive been hearing about that J1. I have a J1 but it is not the one that you speak of. Maybe the smells are similar and maybe you have some thai influence in there like the J1 that we have. Nice show!

Mia

Cool pics and nicely done!
So that's what buds on a chernobyl look like.lol
I couldn't get mine to nug up, I was kind of neglectful though. That stuff makes really nice oil if you're into that sort of thing. She's a leggy girl...
Thanks for the info.
Let us know the quality of that alien cut(taste, potency) if you're so inclined. I think I've heard it looks better than it is.
I'm curious.

Abja Roots

Veteran
J-1 Day 57 2Kw 5x10 tent

These are some pics of a tent of J-1'S at 57 days that will be coming down in just under a week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
very very nice i really like the purp D smoke not the greatest high but flav is real nice the blueD is prob better.... now the ghost train aka ghostwreck aka corleone kush aka candyjack aka?????????? lol is fire a real keeper... keep the pics comin i know u got much more but i have a feelin ya gonna keep some gurls outta pics for now lol good idea if thats the case...cya soon brotha

Abja Roots

Veteran
That strain has got so many names, it's like a fugitive on the run.

I agree with you. That is a beautiful cut. That's why I grabbed it the moment I saw it. It's really interesting. Like a piney OG. It's not a huge yielder, but it has great taste and amazing stretch.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pics man that alien OG looks like a nice yielder...and yes that GHOST TRAIN is the business...

love the taste of that fresh 4sd in the volcano yum...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
show me that blue D brotha !!!!! always killn shit hardmode style with all dem lvpk s1s lol abf mang and tyop