What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Times Cannabis Cup 2013, to be held in Denver, Co

vostok

Veteran
Over the weekend of April 20-21.2013
This is the same one, High Times Cannabis Challenge, that has been held in Amsterdam for the past 25 years. Dutch are gonna be pissed but then again they can only blame themselves.

But.....date is weird why change the date, if you were growing for the CUP, you would expect to end cure toward that date November 18 to 22,....say Oct 20th,..... Why change the date to April 20-21......7 months earlier, for me thats 2-3 grows, thats very early spring in the Northern Hemisphere, and most of the NORCAL external grows, would not be in the ground yet, what I'm saying is....the submitted Mj for this year would already have be submitted last year, as this years stuff isn't grown yet.

I understand the location change to Denver, which would still be snowbound, and CO is more liberal than say CA,

Something Ain't Right Here????

link:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/high-times-cannabis-cup-to-be-held-in-u-s-for-first-time/

Latest posts

Latest posts