What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outrageous HSBC Settlement Proves the Drug War is a Joke (Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone)

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
the banks are BIG.
they are enemies of righteous men.

read this morning about how they want to sell Mount Rushmore to satisfy the debt...

some quote about waking up to find the banks owning the country our forefathers died to create/protect comes to mind...

next on the block... auctioning states..

where'd you see that, i'd like to read it...

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Who would buy Mt Rushmore? You couldn't get enough to even make a difference. Don't they charge admittance to the western parks? They don't the Smokies Mts. but that's in a more republican area.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Don't you know?

Don't you know?

i wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to eliminate him someday...[/QUOTE]

Look "accidents" happen everyday

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
http://money.msn.com/now/new-budget-fix-pawn-mount-rushmore

According to a petition filed with the White House, the government should pawn the mountain to the Federal Reserve if the Treasury Department can't pay the interest on the federal debt.

"Spend a week in South Dakota. On Monday, see Mount Rushmore. On Tuesday, see Mount Rushmore again. On Wednesday, visit the gift shop at Mount Rushmore. And on Thursday, relive your first experience, at Mount Rushmore."

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
well that article says its the american people and a petition that wants to see rushmore...

i thought you meant the govt was suggesting it...

thanks for the link...