What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

western states to legalize info

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BTW
colorado is not LEGALIZING
its re-regulation (without re scheduling...)
my2c

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
state legalization is very important, it paves the way when the reclassification effort in the supreme court happens. It shows the judges that we will not lay down an we will fight to the end of time.

^^^
THANK YOU

ALL we want is to be tolerated.... and thats most likely gonna start at more local levels.
dont hold ur breath waiting for re-scheduling @ federal level, even w that court case goin on right now w ASA

CanØp

This is a BIG victory for the cause of total legalization of Cannabis in the USA. This is a HUGE NIGHT for Cannabis within the US in the 21st century.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Colorado and Washington legalized right on 2 states is a start

kifmaster

This is really no different than the current mmj in my opinion. They've just removed one step, going to a bogus doc (not everyone obviously) and getting a script. The feds are gonna go after anyone going big on this just like they have in the past with medical.

Sunshine Man

congratulations from me to all the people who lives in colorado and washington...i think it is very nice that the first states legalize it, and that in the motherland of the prohibition from marijuana...its a great sign for other contrys in the world...I am glad.

Manivelle

Veteran
yes it's good news . :)

in france, according to some politicians ,one of the plea to not legalized is that every states who has legalized began to run back . ahahahahahhhh so much BS..........
in your face rats ..... :)
thanks to all voters in colorado and washington .

I wouldn't go sticking your neck out any time soon.

Osama made a campaign promise just over 4 years ago, when said he'd have a hands-off approach to MMJ, but we all saw how good his word was...(lying piece of shit)

However...he never ONCE mentioned he'd have a hands-off approach to states turning to cannabis as a revenue stream.

This may be a major step for states rights, (in OUR eyes) but unless the schedule get's changed, and the feds back off...nothing's any different. Even in Washington and Colorado...we still get to play hide-n-seek with those carying a federal badge. Does anyone REALLY think the feds will roll-over and play dead on this issue?

Latest posts

Latest posts