What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze & Unknown...

Dakine

Veteran
Here are a few pictures of some Ssh and 1 picture of an unknown nug gifted to me by a friend. :joint:

Ssh

ssh1.jpg

ssh2.jpg

Unknown

Unknown.jpg

Tell me what ya think!!

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

anditwasfun

I have a nearly identical bud shot of pretty much identical bud...weird.

That super silver haze looks like it'd be a hell of blast

RooR HeaD

Looking nice man im felling the first pic! shit looks tastey but the unknown doesnt look to bad either! Enjoy man and "Let Me Roll The Perfect Blunt and Let Me Spark It for YA"TUPACE!

peace dankie

Good shots :) love the SSH, the best smoke i had on the ssh was in amsterdam 2008..
i was so melted the way home to the hotel hehe, long but good jurney :D

thumps up.

M

movingtocally

my friend was actually just telling me about some SSS he picked up at the dispensary. Raved about it.

Enjoy it man.

Dakine

Veteran
This Looks EXACTLY the same imo. Kinda looks more like the SSH x trainwreck cause its ALOT frostier, but smells totally different and more like Super Silver Haze. No Deep Coffee Smell More like A Fruity Haze with A Sweetish Sour Undertone.

Nughugger

I know an old Hawaiian grower on Maui and he sent me Maui wowie seeds. I grew some out and one pheno reminded me of super silver haze so I asked him about it and he said no brodah Maui wowie made the ssh they came to Maui for the genetics. What do you all think? I know the man well I believe him.

Dakine

Veteran
I have never been able to find or see anything even online that reminded me of the SSH, SSH x Trainwreck,Romulan, and A couple other crosses ive gotten 8+ years ago.. The only cross that ive seen even remotely similiar is the GrandDadddyPurps that ive seen online.

Such A shame