What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cooler Daze

Freet

After looking through the pics in your Test album, l'm assuming you're running the igloos as straight dwc with no circulation. You must be able to keep your room temps down.. Looks to have been a great yield..

Have mostly been using modified Waterfarms myself.. I've only been able to use them in the cooler months because of the summer heat..
I did the same modifications on an igloo cooler.. The modification allows the drip ring to draw the water directly from the reservoir, using only the dripring..

Attachments

• IMG_2663.jpg
    IMG_2663.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2904.jpg
    IMG_2904.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 16

DunHav`nFun

Lotta work `s been done on that setup bro.....Respect.....What kinda lights are those , T-5`s or LED`s ?.....anyways.....Cmon back with some updates and info on your system...…

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

Sirtwistsalot

Hello and thanks for the comments. I call this a hybrid DWC / dutch bucket system. The coolers are top fed. There are 3 different systems. 1 nursery are that is not top fed and the veg and flower systems that are as I described. The entire system is gravity fed from a 55 gallon drum. The 55 and the 2 reservoirs at the end of each cooler run have float valves that keep the system topped off at all times. The main reason for the coolers is because I have chillers on the 2 main lines that keep the nutrient Temps at 64°+/-. I will post more pics soon.

Sirtwistsalot

The lights are all Led. The orange (5 gallon) coolers are under hyperikon led 4' replacements for t5s. The blue (10 gallon) coolers are under quantum boards. A total of 32. 16 288s and 16 304s. The orange room is close to 1100 watts and the blue room is around 5600 +/- watts. Hyperikon gives a 5 year unlimited no excuses replacement guarantee. I have 48, 22w 4' leds in the orange room.

Sirtwistsalot

Last but not least, each and every cooler has a super large airstone fed by a commercial air pump. The air pump is fan cooled. The 55 gallon and each end line reservoir also has 2 air stones in each. Pics to follow.

Latest posts

Latest posts