What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

CannaZen

Yes (i think), Its called local adaptation? but it was originally a wild species. Do you think BLD as cultivated trait had originated from wild ancestors?

Revealing sculpture from the stone. :)

I think Hemp makes for amazing backdrop in cultivars in of the field valuable growth accession chromosomes, crossing indoor hybrid clones with hemp may increase vigor, harvest time and potentially yield more by plant count as a whole, the f3 generation maybe it could be a 50% thc resin potency as medicinal hash and oil plants. Hemp could be progenitors of vigorous heterogeneous cultivars in modern outdoor legal climates.

Home-Grown

Some ebay sellers have 5 or 6 choices!
Has anybody received anything, other than the single variety of large hemp seed?

Anybody grew these seeds to find any variation.
More Ebay employees than seed growers here?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
weirdest cannabis ive ever grown.

3 and a half inches high in 32 days?

i still got 20 beans left..

hmm...

its like right now i have 48 new crosses to work... like this alien bubble

picture.php

Mengsk

science: this is enough seeds to find something useful

Attachments

• hemps.jpg
    hemps.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Same packaging mine came in. The seeds were twice as big as most cannabis seeds I've seen. Haven't popped any yet.

Home-Grown

One of my seeds from china grew into a hemp plant.
The Chinese breed very high quality hemp.
Straight as an arrow and incredibly dense and strong after cure.
At 1.8 mtr it had a tuft of growth right at the top,

before I chopped it.

CannaZen

I second that, gorgeous WLD/BLD heterogeneity in the plants. I still have seeds i want to put into cold storage.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Yes.... today i recieved my 50 seeds from ebay shipped from china.

the cost was 50 seeds for 1.29 cents.

it took 15 days to get these seeds and THESE SEEDS ARE GIGANTIC.

these seeds are twice as large as my largest cannabis seeds that i have crossed.

the largest seeds i have made through crossing is the white lightning x chem 91 sk va.

you can see the difference in the pictures.
the Chinese seeds are now in water. time will tell if they will germinate

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Medical-Ca...-200Pcs/292591866755?var=&hash=item441fd59383

all these places getting free seeds? and i had pay 1.29...

hmm...

Americans Nationwide Are Receiving Mysterious Bags Of Seeds Sent From China

It sounds like the premise of a 1950s sci-fi film - mysterious seed packets appear in mailboxes around the country. Alien horticulturists looking to grow their pods in our backyard, perhaps?

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/02/898274922/americans-nationwide-are-receiving-mysterious-bags-of-seeds-sent-from-china

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
all these places getting free seeds? and i had pay 1.29...

hmm...

Americans Nationwide Are Receiving Mysterious Bags Of Seeds Sent From China

It sounds like the premise of a 1950s sci-fi film - mysterious seed packets appear in mailboxes around the country. Alien horticulturists looking to grow their pods in our backyard, perhaps?

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/02/898274922/americans-nationwide-are-receiving-mysterious-bags-of-seeds-sent-from-china

Strange things are happening.Beware for the Trififds with those seeds.:hide:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chinese hemp (HanMa )have low levels of CBD, about 2.5 percent, mainly used as fiber hemp. I've grown them out - pretty plant. Just haven't had time to cross future generations. I hybridized with SSDD. Progeny in the works.

Latest posts

Latest posts